Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually left TBU because he grew tired of being part of a club that is about the money.
    He left because his ego was too big to work as a subordinate within TBU. MC is a good coach and is in the finals with a team of players that are from all over the tri-county area. But he is a horrible DOC and worse an awful person. He is a soccer Marxist that defends everything he does because the Rangers don't charge high fees. It is the only non-profit soccer organization without membership votes or a board of directors. If he really cared about the players, he would encourage some to pursue higher opportunities elsewhere as the Rangers don't do enough for their best girl players. Players that leave are treated like defectors and the families are punished.

Comment

And here is TBU trash talking everyone else again. on every thread.

Comment

No one is trash talking this is a fact people. Those families left because MC can't offer the same level of soccer for their kids. (Actually some even got kicked off for trying out at DA). The Rangers don't play NPL or ECNL. Their is no understanding his policy and anyone who does understand it does not have kids who want to persue dreams and take risks. All you Ranger families make sure your kids to know to never try to challenge themselves because if they do MC will be pissed and kick your other kids off. Doesn't this break some kind of equality or discrimination law?

Comment

Rangers does offer the best for the boys. The FSPL is one of them. No point for any of the boys to leave. I get it. But it's my understanding that's not the same for the girls. The best leagues for girls are not at the Rangers. Does MCs new policy mean that if you already have a kid at Rangers MC has to take your other kid trying out? Hey if it's a family club seems like it should go both ways?

Comment

Rangers does offer the best for the boys. The FSPL is one of them. No point for any of the boys to leave. I get it. But it's my understanding that's not the same for the girls. The best leagues for girls are not at the Rangers. Does MCs new policy mean that if you already have a kid at Rangers MC has to take your other kid trying out? Hey if it's a family club seems like it should go both ways?
            FSPL is team by team so if a couple of Rangers teams break out it doesn't mean it's available to all age groups.

Trying to limit kids opportunities in favor of "club loyalty" is ridiculous!

Comment

U18 Boys - State Cup Champions

Was at the game and they were impressive. Quite a display of soccer.

Congratulations gentlemen.

Comment

Excited for tryouts! Can't wait to see the new faces who I'll be working with this year.

Comment

Excited for tryouts! Can't wait to see the new faces who I'll be working with this year.
                  Nice try.

I'm sure the kids can't wait to see whose Daddy will be coaching them this year!!

Comment

Nice try.

I'm sure the kids can't wait to see whose Daddy will be coaching them this year!!
                    It might be me... and my D license and 16 years of coaching experience. Thanks for the introduction.

Comment

Packed house at rangers. No shortage of players at tryouts.

Comment

Congrats!

Thanks to the rec option at GTBFC?

Comment

Yes, families with more than one kid are easy to intimidate....just give 'em a Sophie's Choice and they feel compelled to save both kids rather than sacrifice one.

Comment

It might be me... and my D license and 16 years of coaching experience. Thanks for the introduction.
                            I see you have never met a mirror you didn't like. Now make sure the other kids stay out of your kid's way. That should be your opening line at the team meeting.

Comment

I see you have never met a mirror you didn't like. Now make sure the other kids stay out of your kid's way. That should be your opening line at the team meeting.
                              I am quite handsome as well. How'd you know?

Comment

I am quite handsome as well. How'd you know?
                                Wow. You're a real gem. I wish your team well. They have their hands full. Between making sure your kid shines above all the others, and your ego, the parents have no idea what they are in for!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X