• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great coaches across the board

floridarushsoccer.com/index.php/about/rush-staff/coaches

Comment

Hope TB isn't coaching my daughters age!
      english guy with glasses?

Comment

Great coaches across the board
        Especially the ones coaching more than 1 team - good luck seeing them on weekends - they may as well have listed the assistant dads/moms who will be handling the lower teams.

And if you think these coaches are great, you haven't been around that long - out of that entire group, there might be five that are worth their registration fees - the rest, you're better off going somewhere else

Comment

Especially the ones coaching more than 1 team - good luck seeing them on weekends - they may as well have listed the assistant dads/moms who will be handling the lower teams.

And if you think these coaches are great, you haven't been around that long - out of that entire group, there might be five that are worth their registration fees - the rest, you're better off going somewhere else
          I agree. For the most part, the list is less then impressive and certainly not worth the wait.

Comment

Any suggestions for club alternative to FL Rush?

Comment

Which 5?

Comment

english guy with glasses?
                yes, nightmare on the sidelines!

Comment

Any suggestions for club alternative to FL Rush?
                  YMCA - at least there you won't be sold a bill of goods

I won't mention any clubs so that I won't be called a hater - let's just say I learned my lesson.

Comment

We have had a good experience at Rush. The top teams generally have good coaches and they generally care. Can't believe that any club is really better overall.

Comment

We have had a good experience at Rush. The top teams generally have good coaches and they generally care. Can't believe that any club is really better overall.
                      They are not. If you are on the West side of Orlando only club people should go too. Why drive your kids miles to OC etc unless they are full DA

Comment

Heard MC is coaching boys U13
                        Knows the game and have passion for the game but too much drama with him. Can't manage to keep a team together and always club hoping

Comment

Knows the game and have passion for the game but too much drama with him. Can't manage to keep a team together and always club hoping
                          would agree he knows soccer and is a qualified coach but can be difficult to get along with at times

Comment

Anyone know the coach for FR Boys U13 Nero 1 GC?

Comment

Nice guy but from experience can be a nightmare to work with. Drama always surrounds him and his teams. I would not recommend him.

Comment

Anyone know the coach for FR Boys U13 Nero 1 GC?
                                Was previously at OC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X