Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Appears all of west pines players and prior coaches are coming to our club, Weston FC and surrounding clubs around them.
    U8 and U9's are not "all".

Comment

OMG. The DOC was fired? That's ok. My kid said he saw him once in three years and didn't even speak to the team. And he was on a black team. No loss.

Comment

OMG. The DOC was fired? That's ok. My kid said he saw him once in three years and didn't even speak to the team. And he was on a black team. No loss.
        he was a waste. he mad life bad for good coaches. we lost them over the years because of him.

Comment

he was a waste. he mad life bad for good coaches. we lost them over the years because of him.
          We all know who the new DOC should be. The only one who can get players exposure to US Soccer and win State Cups. New young blood is needed hopefully the BOD sees this as clear as most parents and outsiders do

Comment

We all know who the new DOC should be. The only one who can get players exposure to US Soccer and win State Cups. New young blood is needed hopefully the BOD sees this as clear as most parents and outsiders do
            Amen to this post!!!!

Comment

Let me guess who ???

Comment

Let me guess who ???
                All the people who covered for the DOC should be questioned. they made everyones life miserable that questioned the DOC, even when he was lying and never showing up to work.

Comment

Let me guess who ???
                  I'm waiting for your best guess lmao

Comment

Hernan

Comment

Come on MuNcH you know who

Comment

west pines

Pedraza and Gomez will stay in West Pines according to insides and they are now coaches at west pines again.

West pines is the best club

http://www.westpinesunited.org/coach...f/index_E.html

Comment

Pedraza and Gomez will stay in West Pines according to insides and they are now coaches at west pines again.

West pines is the best club

http://www.westpinesunited.org/coach...f/index_E.html
                          Just noticed.. All the good coaches stayed, include potential DOC Carrillo !

Comment

Where all the west pines coaches???lol appears all the good ones on the boys and girls side have left and do not want to be part of that club no more???? How many can you count??
                            LOL
                            nobody left aswhipe. in fact, hg and hp are staying. great changes coming to west pines everyone excited. got plenty of money to burn on good coaching.
                            club has never been closer together.

Comment

The doc was terrible. no one stood up to him in all the years. a lot of coaches, board members and parents just stood there and let him destroy the club. HT was his doggie and people of the old boards always said how great Jose Garcia was. A lot of coaches signed a letter supporting the doc. plenty of blame to everyone.

Comment

West Pines

West Pines will be the best club this upcoming season and now that all coaches stayed and DOC out we are going to be the PAPA of everyone near by.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X