Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most clubs have had their ECNL tryouts, true, but I am sure most clubs have not fully secured their entire ECNL teams (especially with this age-group change-up). Just sayin?
    If they haven't seen the talent at their ID Clinics last week or at Tryouts, they aren't going to find them.

Comment

If they haven't seen the talent at their ID Clinics last week or at Tryouts, they aren't going to find them.
      ID Clinic was in-house girls only. Tryouts are to "discover" the talent that is not in-house. I thought like you until I found out the inside scoop!

Comment

ID Clinic was in-house girls only. Tryouts are to "discover" the talent that is not in-house. I thought like you until I found out the inside scoop!
        The ID Clinics and Evaluations at JFC last week were open to all. JFC knows after this week there is no talent left in the Jacksonville area to come over. They have identified it all and that's all there is.

Comment

MR is begging me to bring my daughter to the tryouts to help form this amazing team for the following season. I was considering it but after watching the team play at the sting cup, I doubt that I will have my daughter tryout at Sunrise to play kickball.
          I watched this team play last season and this season. This sunrise team is not as good as they were last season. A coach makes a big difference.

Comment

Any good matches this weekend in any of the crappy tournaments around the state?

Comment

The ID Clinics and Evaluations at JFC last week were open to all. JFC knows after this week there is no talent left in the Jacksonville area to come over. They have identified it all and that's all there is.
              That's too funny.

Comment

I watched this team play last season and this season. This sunrise team is not as good as they were last season. A coach makes a big difference.
                MR is not a coach but tries to recruit the best players and does not know how to use the player’s talent. 2002 will be a flop this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X