Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And in the meantime, the U-17 boys Blue team has climbed to #3 in the State, higher than the U-17 White....

They must be doing something right up there...
    Yes so much right that all this might be for nothing and they still all play as FC

Comment

I think he has brought in the right people in 2 years there has been change of FC Florida coaching staff and all the highly license coaches that have come on board usually don't come on board of a sinking ship. They see the potential that is there and if FC Florida gets granted full DA Academy on the boys side then girls it's a huge accomplishment for the club.
      Stop with the DA academy bullish!t. It means nothing! The potential they see is lots of $$$$$$$. Which is why the club is in the mess that it's in! The majority of the coaching staff has been great, the girls side merge with Delray has been a disaster

Comment

Don't hold your breathe he will still be involved with that group.
        Of course he will. He's a great coach

Comment

That is true PG wasn't the only one that coach them this year. There were games where MP ND TP SB coach those girls and I know the players were played in the same rotation
          Lol. I don't think so! We left due to it! Much happier now! Good luck

Comment

Lol. I don't think so! We left due to it! Much happier now! Good luck
            But your still on here talking about it. Your bitter and you can't get past it. Your stuck wishing you were still with FC. There is no club in the are that gave you a better experience so stop.

Comment

Stop with the DA academy bullish!t. It means nothing! The potential they see is lots of $$$$$$$. Which is why the club is in the mess that it's in! The majority of the coaching staff has been great, the girls side merge with Delray has been a disaster
              Means a lot might mean nothing to you but to others it does. The achievement of having the opportunity to be selected to the US National team or become part of the US National Player pool is something that no one can take away from a person.

Comment

Season hasn't started yet and already all this Hate!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X