Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Composite ECNL team?

I heard this term last night. What is a composite ECNL team?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Different age levels put together on a team.

Comment

Hahahaha.... It's a way to keep you around. Means you will be playing both ENCL and the joke that is NPL. See they took so many ENCL players and they can't play them all so every week a group of them will go down and take playing time from the NPL players.... It's a way of keeping you so you don't jump ship and go to WFF or vice versa...

Comment

Actually, there is an access of players at the 98/99 age groups in most clubs. These composite teams are for ECNL level players that are in excess. It's to avoid displacing high level players from what I heard.

Comment

Actually, there is an access of players at the 98/99 age groups in most clubs. These composite teams are for ECNL level players that are in excess. It's to avoid displacing high level players from what I heard.
          yes it would basically be a U19 team. Many leagues are offering that combination so that players caught up in the age change mess have a place to play their senior year.

Outside of ECNL some clubs are keeping teams together (not by birth year) so they'll be playing up. May not work in the long run but for the time being until this whole system becomes the norm it keeps the current customers happy.

Comment

Way for OC to keep your money. Roster 30 on ecnl. Roster 20 on Purple. Let 50% of Purple sit. Rake in the money.($1600) Ecnl coach will be busy coaching college. Purple coach all longball and insults who cannot win a game. How come this is not on the website? Do parents have a clue what they are signing up for. GO OC!

Comment

Well who are they playing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X