X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude your an old white guy

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Di black team parents nuh like sum of di parents dat come to di team right before state cup. Parents feel dem yah playas no gud an cud ave selected much betta playas. Playas fighting fi di starting position an dem ignore di new playas cuz dem feel dem betta dan dem.Coach telling dem eff yuh nuh perform den mi cya move yuh fi di yellow team an find anotha player. Why dis coach tells di team dis wi just create animosity wid di team. It just a bunch of **** gawn at dis team. Mi nuh bringing mi dawta back to sunrise yuh crazy.
    Either You are an old white guy. Or a scumbag. My vote is on both. Enjoy weston you will fit right in

Comment

Di black team parents nuh like sum of di parents dat come to di team right before state cup. Parents feel dem yah playas no gud an cud ave selected much betta playas. Playas fighting fi di starting position an dem ignore di new playas cuz dem feel dem betta dan dem.Coach telling dem eff yuh nuh perform den mi cya move yuh fi di yellow team an find anotha player. Why dis coach tells di team dis wi just create animosity wid di team. It just a bunch of **** gawn at dis team. Mi nuh bringing mi dawta back to sunrise yuh crazy.
      This sounds like a Jamaican.

Comment

This sounds like a Jamaican.
        Dun wid yuh club nuh worth mi time. Sey wah yuh wa fi sey bout weston cuz yuh wi ongle receive di leave ovas once di pick di best playas. Gud bye rec club wid bad coaches. Invest inna betta coaches an maybe people wud stay.

Comment

That Miami Lakes team is one of the more physical teams at this age group. They can hang with any one based on that alone.
          ML won Sting, Disney and is a division 2 team. Sunrise you need to get a stronger 2002 and 2001 team or you won’t be able to compete with ML. That's a pity.

Comment

Dun wid yuh club nuh worth mi time. Sey wah yuh wa fi sey bout weston cuz yuh wi ongle receive di leave ovas once di pick di best playas. Gud bye rec club wid bad coaches. Invest inna betta coaches an maybe people wud stay.
            Smart parent

Comment

The club needs to focus on this and hire qualified coaches who can train to make a team a top contender.

Comment

The club needs to focus on this and hire qualified coaches who can train to make a team a top contender.
                Finally sum'ady who makes sense.Waste sum funds pon di coaches an profit at di end.

Comment

Finally sum'ady who makes sense.Waste sum funds pon di coaches an profit at di end.
                  I am in agreeance with you. I know others feel the same way but the club does nothing to fix things.

Comment

Top class from this club dedicating this soccer tournament to Sting. Rest in pease.

Comment

This club just sees $$ signs. They club does not care for the players development but just how much money will I generate from the players that I bring to the club and through private training. Those players will ride the bench and after the season is over the players have regressed. That’s what will happen if you join sunrise.

Comment

It showed at the tournament that this team is not united on the players or parents side.
                        They have some nasty parents and players on this team.

Comment

They have some nasty parents and players on this team.
                          It is disappointing to be identified as vultures and nasty when some parents are classy and not trashy like the rest of the parents.

Comment

Those parents are the one that their kid cannot go nowhere else to make a black team. They need to stay together and make sure the coach does not bring in better players on the team or their kid will be benched.
                            WOW I cannot believe what I am reading...

Comment

This club just sees $$ signs. They club does not care for the players development but just how much money will I generate from the players that I bring to the club and through private training. Those players will ride the bench and after the season is over the players have regressed. That’s what will happen if you join sunrise.
                              Really
                              U know nothing
                              Club believes in player development and players advancing to college level
                              Just check out their practices multiple colleges from near and far are observing this quality level of players
                              Keep bashing but the truth is stated here

Comment

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Really
                                U know nothing
                                Club believes in player development and players advancing to college level
                                Just check out their practices multiple colleges from near and far are observing this quality level of players
                                Keep bashing but the truth is stated here
                                I know plenty. Been there and not impressed. A good coaches were let go to have MR take over the team and he did nothing with them. Players will be seen by colleges at high school, showcases, tournament, and other places. You can also send them video highlights of your child. There is plenty of information out there and you can find some on the FYSA website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X