Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks for the post !
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile AC Delray adds new coaches

Fernando Valenzuela
Head Men's & Women's Soccer Coach
Florida Memorial University
15800 NW 42nd Avenue
Miami Gardens, Florida 33054
Cell: 561-901-8699
coachferny@msn.com
www.fmuniv.edu
www.fmuathletics.com
WWW.YSPA.ORG
- NAIA National Tournament Appearance 2012
- Sun Conference Tournament Champions 2012
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I thought coach Fernando was coaching at Weston this year?
Didn't he used to pitch for the Dodgers ???
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the post !

Coach Fernando and Coach Rick with AC DELRAY

We would like to extend you an invitation to our competitive youth soccer team.

Be part of one the most successful youth teams in South Florida.


2012/21013 we played under Boca Juniors.

∑ U10-Palm Beach League Champions as U9 team.

∑ U9 -SF United champions. Plantation thanksgiving Champions.

∑ U9 -Weston Cup Champions. Jupiter Cup Champions

∑ U9 -Dallas Super Premier Cup Champions

2013/2014 we played under Margate Youth Academy.

∑ U10 Team played up in U11-DIV 1 all year.

∑ FYSA Region Cup DIV 1, 2nd place

∑ Miami Cup 2nd place.

∑ ESPN Cup 2nd place.

∑ Plantation Thanksgiving 2nd place.

∑ Weston Cup 2nd place.

∑ Jupiter Cup played in U12 Div.

∑ Palm Beach Mini Season Champions.

∑ Played U13 DIv- Palm Beach Micro Season.

∑ June 4-9 will travel to - Dallas Super Premier Cup to defend their title.

∑ July 15-26 will travel to Argentina as the team was invited to play the top youth teams from Argentina.

For the following 2014/2015 the team will play under AC Delray in the beautiful Seacrest Complex in Delray Florida, home to the NAIA National Championships.

The teams will be trained and coached by the same coaches that achieved so much success with this team. Coach Fernando Valenzuela and Coach Rick Pabon will have different teams a U10, U11, U12, U15 and the U16 teams.

∑ Learn from some of the best coaches in Florida. Be trained by college coaches.

∑ Be part of our competitive practice environment that improves players' skills and abilities.

∑ Learn the different drills and exercises for developing confidence and composure.

∑ We teach how to understand the differences and the principles to achieve elite performance.

ITíS NOT ONLY WINNING, ITíS THE WAY WE PLAY.

ďBE DEVELOPED BY THE BESTĒ

2014/2015 AC DELRAY TRYOUTS.

If you have any questions, please contact info@yspa.org
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Coach Fernando and Coach Rick with AC DELRAY

We would like to extend you an invitation to our competitive youth soccer team.

Be part of one the most successful youth teams in South Florida.


2012/21013 we played under Boca Juniors.

∑ U10-Palm Beach League Champions as U9 team.

∑ U9 -SF United champions. Plantation thanksgiving Champions.

∑ U9 -Weston Cup Champions. Jupiter Cup Champions

∑ U9 -Dallas Super Premier Cup Champions

2013/2014 we played under Margate Youth Academy.

∑ U10 Team played up in U11-DIV 1 all year.

∑ FYSA Region Cup DIV 1, 2nd place

∑ Miami Cup 2nd place.

∑ ESPN Cup 2nd place.

∑ Plantation Thanksgiving 2nd place.

∑ Weston Cup 2nd place.

∑ Jupiter Cup played in U12 Div.

∑ Palm Beach Mini Season Champions.

∑ Played U13 DIv- Palm Beach Micro Season.

∑ June 4-9 will travel to - Dallas Super Premier Cup to defend their title.

∑ July 15-26 will travel to Argentina as the team was invited to play the top youth teams from Argentina.

For the following 2014/2015 the team will play under AC Delray in the beautiful Seacrest Complex in Delray Florida, home to the NAIA National Championships.

The teams will be trained and coached by the same coaches that achieved so much success with this team. Coach Fernando Valenzuela and Coach Rick Pabon will have different teams a U10, U11, U12, U15 and the U16 teams.

∑ Learn from some of the best coaches in Florida. Be trained by college coaches.

∑ Be part of our competitive practice environment that improves players' skills and abilities.

∑ Learn the different drills and exercises for developing confidence and composure.

∑ We teach how to understand the differences and the principles to achieve elite performance.

ITíS NOT ONLY WINNING, ITíS THE WAY WE PLAY.

ďBE DEVELOPED BY THE BESTĒ

2014/2015 AC DELRAY TRYOUTS.

If you have any questions, please contact info@yspa.org


why have you played under 3 organizations in 3 years. can you explain as may not be an issue but does not look stable.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

We left Boca Rats Juniors because of incompetent people who thought that the parents could dictate the rules and regulations of the club. As the year passed, we were right and all those parents who wanted both coaches out ! Are the same parents who are leaving now to parkland and team Boca !!!
Margate - no problems with margate but the new president is a clown, a joke, NO Way a SocCer guy! He wants to spend more time with the rec and less with travel. They even kicked out Ceaser, they cleaned out everyone!

AC Delray - new location - same work ethic!
Training 5 days a week
Futal on weds
Next summer Y-league teams
International tournaments
College ID camps
.... More to come
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I thought coach Fernando was coaching at Weston this year?
Can't be too many guys with that name running around coaching soccer:

http://www.westonsoccer.net/wfscboys...ys/802296.html
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We left Boca Rats Juniors because of incompetent people who thought that the parents could dictate the rules and regulations of the club. As the year passed, we were right and all those parents who wanted both coaches out ! Are the same parents who are leaving now to parkland and team Boca !!!
Margate - no problems with margate but the new president is a clown, a joke, NO Way a SocCer guy! He wants to spend more time with the rec and less with travel. They even kicked out Ceaser, they cleaned out everyone!

AC Delray - new location - same work ethic!
Training 5 days a week
Futal on weds
Next summer Y-league teams
International tournaments
College ID camps
.... More to come
Do you offer any training in South Broward or Northern Dade County?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Rick Pabon provides the highest standards of soccer education to players and coaches through a continuous educational methodology from youth to professional level. Rick's philosophy has been developed through many years of experience, detailed analyses, and continued evolution.
Experience :

*United States Soccer Academy
* NOGA soccer school
*Paul Riley's Soccer Soccer School of Excellence
*Long Island Rough Riders / PDL
* Post University Men's Soccer team
*Nassau Community College Men's
soccer
* Brusa International
* BFUT Instituto de Futebol
* Boca Raton Juniors SC
* Florida Memorial University
* Lynn University
* FCB Escola
* Vitoria FC Brazil
*Ocala Stampede FC / PDL
* 2DSports
* Margate FC
* AC Delray
* CONCACAF Center of Training
*Exact ID sports
* Floridians FC / PDL
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-05-2014
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Rick Pabon provides the highest standards of soccer education to players and coaches through a continuous educational methodology from youth to professional level. Rick's philosophy has been developed through many years of experience, detailed analyses, and continued evolution.
Experience :

*United States Soccer Academy
* NOGA soccer school
*Paul Riley's Soccer Soccer School of Excellence
*Long Island Rough Riders / PDL
* Post University Men's Soccer team
*Nassau Community College Men's
soccer
* Brusa International
* BFUT Instituto de Futebol
* Boca Raton Juniors SC
* Florida Memorial University
* Lynn University
* FCB Escola
* Vitoria FC Brazil
*Ocala Stampede FC / PDL
* 2DSports
* Margate FC
* AC Delray
* CONCACAF Center of Training
*Exact ID sports
* Floridians FC / PDL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ac delray, fernando valenzuela

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.