Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 08-03-2013
Unregistered

Default 11-yr old American joins Real Madrid Academy

Never mind that he could've joined Barcelona.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Pynadath.html

OK, now let's tear this kid apart only like TS can.
Old 08-03-2013
Unregistered

Ok. I'm up to the challenge. I've been there and watched the youth academy. They have a lot of teams at the younger age groups. No doubt this kid will enter on a higher level, but note its a one year deal. Madrid is littered with 14 and 16 year olds who were on RM youth academy, because they narrow to 3 teams by U18. So, this is great, but this kid has a long long road to getting out of there (and virtually no chance of staying), with a pro contract to play in Europe.
Old 08-03-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I've been around the game for nearly 40 years, and I can honestly say he is the most talented player I have ever seen. And I have coached a national team player. I just hope he stays healthy and grounded and enjoys his football for many, many years.
Old 08-03-2013
Unregistered

what's his ethnicity? Did he grow up with a ball by his foot? Los Altos Hills is a pretty wealthy community outside San Jose.
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I've been around the game for nearly 40 years, and I can honestly say he is the most talented player I have ever seen. And I have coached a national team player. I just hope he stays healthy and grounded and enjoys his football for many, many years.
There was a kid a few years ago with NEFC that was much better. But here in MA he remained unnoticed. I wonder what ever happened to him?
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
When and where did you see him play?
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:

Just 'You Tubed' the kid. There's a 3 min video on there... Kid definitely has a ton of skill (stating the obvious). It's a long road ahead to be predicting so far out but good luck to him! Hope he has normal parents and not the crazy T-S type of parents.
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
what's his ethnicity? Did he grow up with a ball by his foot? Los Altos Hills is a pretty wealthy community outside San Jose.
Pynadath sound Indian, if that matters.
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Pynadath sound Indian, if that matters.
As you inferred, it doesn't. Comments say a lot about a person.
Old 08-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:

And you guys said my kid would never amount to anything...........how you like me now!!!