Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    have you read the constitution or have any idea how are system of justice works

the burden of proof is on the prosecution- Trump doesn't have to do anything
    he exercised executive privilege as is his right under that same Constitution- the house however chose not to follow thru on their judicial options and challenge the privilege in court
    being that they are the prosecution - those witnesses not testifying is on them

you don't prove innocence- and with the shifting goalposts Trump played it right- shifty and Nads will have to prove their case- they lost some Dems in the house
    will see if it plays better in the Senate

and don't tell me the dem Senators like Schumer are not biased- in a true legal proceeding very few on either side would be chosen as jurors- and all but one of the witnesses from the House proceedings wouldn't be allowed to testify (heresay witnesses)

you are short on facts- and policy differences aren't justification for impeachment
    You're all over the map - it's a legal process in one sentence, political in another. Make up your mind. Trump refused to let witnesses testify or give documents. What about new evidence, which there's plenty of? New evidence is presented in court all the time after grand jury proceedings.

The GOP has painted themselves into a corner.

Comment

You're all over the map - it's a legal process in one sentence, political in another. Make up your mind. Trump refused to let witnesses testify or give documents. What about new evidence, which there's plenty of? New evidence is presented in court all the time after grand jury proceedings.

make no mistake- this is a political process, but the basic tenets of the judicial system apply
      90 % of the house impeachment would have been thrown out- its simply for the public consumption- problem is 80% of the public checked out

shifty has to prove his case- Trump is under no obligation to do anything- it looks however he has chosen to make his stand in the Senate. - may be interesting if it lasts 10 days any longer and we will be back to no one caring

Comment

didnt Nancy say ,very somberly, of course) that they had overwhelming evidence to prove their case when they voted for impeachment?

why the frantic cry for new evidence? thought they already had more than enough-- too funny

i think its the house dems that are in the corner

Comment

you are 100% right we are sick of the Bullshyte and we wish the dems would stop just throwing stuff at the walls

as far as who doesn't get reelected I typically wait for the election- you should have learned that lesson with Hillary
          I will make this prediction though- the DNC will shaft Bernie again- bank on that
          Did not need to read past the 4th word

Comment

The Trump supporters unfortunately are confused as to what all is going on.

You have to understand Americans by over 80% believe Trump did meddle in Ukraine for his Political gain, but asking the Question should he be impeached for that then drops to just of the 50% line which tells you he’s guilty in Publics eye but the punishment the Dems are asking is too much.

If you are one that believes Trump didn’t meddle with Ukraine then you fall in that minority group and I’d say it’s not worth discussing the matter with an extreme Trump supporter.
            I like conversations when we can agree on why it matters.

In my Opinion its a Win Win for the Dems even if Trump is not impeached and he won’t.
            Trump is now a bonafide Politician and a very bad one at that, the last 3 yrs has been one controversy after another and the Dems have successfully played it out publicly and In a way that most Americans are now just fed up with him and his Administration which continues to lie to the American people.
            I believe The Administration firings and resignations has helped the Dems to prove their case come election night.
            Which ever Dem is nominated expect to them use the treasure trove of video, tweets and Ukraine impeachment against Trump.

I’m guessing it’ll end this way.

(1) Trump will not be re-elected(Democrats have waaaay too much goods on this guy, Independents, Democrats and a minority amount of Republicans are tired and fed up of Trump)

(2) Republicans will lose 3 seats in the Senate ( Martha McNally..... the stunt the other day didn’t help her in fact made it worse, I expect her rival will be using her words in his TV campaign commercials, Susan Collins, Shes pretty much pisssssssed off every Democrat in Maine that voted for her, I expect mild mannered Republicans will bail on this woman.
            Thom Tillis and Cory Gardner one or both may fall)
            I totally agree, the Cult radio hosts along with that Fux news cast that have gone BALLISTIC!!!
            Republikazzzzes pretty Desperate and worried as the worst is looming of losing the Senate and the presidency come November.

Republikazzzzes had all three branch’s for two years and soon they’ll have none.

Comment

Did not need to read past the 4th word
              but you did-

Comment

I totally agree, the Cult radio hosts along with that Fux news cast that have gone BALLISTIC!!!
                Republikazzzzes pretty Desperate and worried as the worst is looming of losing the Senate and the presidency come November.

Republikazzzzes had all three branch’s for two years and soon they’ll have none.
                we shall see

Comment

you are 100% right we are sick of the Bullshyte and we wish the dems would stop just throwing stuff at the walls

as far as who doesn't get reelected I typically wait for the election- you should have learned that lesson with Hillary
                  I will make this prediction though- the DNC will shaft Bernie again- bank on that
                  Hey - The underdog won in 2016 and it was an element of surprise. Americans aren’t looking at him as the Underdog anymore cause underdogs don’t win back to back championships-he knows that and he’s doing his best effort to get 4 more years but it won’t happen. I guess you forgot who took back the house in 2018, Americans were tired of him after 12 months it’s not hard skippy just try a little Harder and while you’re at it take a sneak peak at the latest polls , 48% of the Republican voters want witnesses like Bolton & Parnas to testify, I’m glad to see some Republicans are finally seeing the light on this Turd.

Comment

Hey - The underdog won in 2016 and it was an element of surprise. Americans aren’t looking at him as the Underdog anymore cause underdogs don’t win back to back championships-he knows that and he’s doing his best effort to get 4 more years but it won’t happen. I guess you forgot who took back the house in 2018, Americans were tired of him after 12 months it’s not hard skippy just try a little Harder and while you’re at it take a sneak peak at the latest polls , 48% of the Republican voters want witnesses like Bolton & Parnas to testify, I’m glad to see some Republicans are finally seeing the light on this Turd.
                    then you have nothing to worry about
                    you have it all worked out, just like last time

BTW none of the Trump voters were surprised in 16, we also wont be surprised if he wins in 20

Comment

Wow...you agree with yourself.

AOC making headlines as she cries there is no left party. If Biden gets the nomination, my prediction is she splinters off her communist party. Dems in trouble....muzzle not working, pelosi tried to appease them with impeachment, but will lose them when the trial flames out. That is the real reason she delayed

Comment

Wow...you agree with yourself.

AOC making headlines as she cries there is no left party. If Biden gets the nomination, my prediction is she splinters off her communist party. Dems in trouble....muzzle not working, pelosi tried to appease them with impeachment, but will lose them when the trial flames out. That is the real reason she delayed
                        She delayed to get this - 70% of all voters want NEW witnesses to be allowed to testify (new survey out today, consistent with others with similar numbers). The delay gave Dems more time to beat the witness drum and more time for additional information to come out. If the GOP wants to prove Trump's innocence then they need to change tactics. If they shove a sham process through the Senate, questions will always remain, nothing really settled. Trump would have a stronger story to tell at his love fests if more Americans think it was a fair process and he was acquitted.

AOC is a loudmouth who has no substantive power. That said, if Dem voters think Bernie was robbed again that is an issue. Some voters may stay home again and that hurts them. Petty bickering among the candidates over purity tests are annoying AF. The Dems are often their own worst enemy.

Comment

then you have nothing to worry about
                          you have it all worked out, just like last time

BTW none of the Trump voters were surprised in 16, we also wont be surprised if he wins in 20
                          Come on - even Trump was surprised he actually won. He had the deer in the headlights look a long time afterwards. He wanted the WIN but not to actually win and have to do the job.

Comment

Come on - even Trump was surprised he actually won. He had the deer in the headlights look a long time afterwards. He wanted the WIN but not to actually win and have to do the job.
                            well for a guy who (as you say didn't want the actual job) he has done pretty well

Comment

She delayed to get this - 70% of all voters want NEW witnesses to be allowed to testify (new survey out today, consistent with others with similar numbers). The delay gave Dems more time to beat the witness drum and more time for additional information to come out. If the GOP wants to prove Trump's innocence then they need to change tactics. If they shove a sham process through the Senate, questions will always remain, nothing really settled. Trump would have a stronger story to tell at his love fests if more Americans think it was a fair process and he was acquitted.

AOC is a loudmouth who has no substantive power. That said, if Dem voters think Bernie was robbed again that is an issue. Some voters may stay home again and that hurts them. Petty bickering among the candidates over purity tests are annoying AF. The Dems are often their own worst enemy.
                              your basic premise has been wrong the whole time

Trump doesn't need to prove innocence- the accuser has to prove their case
                              Trump is presumed to be innocent UNTIL proven otherwise
                              shifty will spend today making his case (flimsy, based on the house testimony) then Trumps team will answer. then the Senate will decide if they want to keep going

Nancy held not for witnesses- do you really think that Parnas is a credible witness? because that's what you are banking on
                              Nancy held to help Joe Biden-while this is ongoing, joe gets Iowa all to himself
                              Sanders and Warren are stuck in DC with no way to communicate

if you are a Bernie fan ,she screwed you- same goes for AOC and the squad
                              smart move- get to mess with Trump a little and kill the looney left all at the same time

Comment

your basic premise has been wrong the whole time

Trump doesn't need to prove innocence- the accuser has to prove their case
                                Trump is presumed to be innocent UNTIL proven otherwise
                                shifty will spend today making his case (flimsy, based on the house testimony) then Trumps team will answer. then the Senate will decide if they want to keep going

Nancy held not for witnesses- do you really think that Parnas is a credible witness? because that's what you are banking on
                                Nancy held to help Joe Biden-while this is ongoing, joe gets Iowa all to himself
                                Sanders and Warren are stuck in DC with no way to communicate

if you are a Bernie fan ,she screwed you- same goes for AOC and the squad
                                smart move- get to mess with Trump a little and kill the looney left all at the same time
                                Not when it comes to voters: he has to convince voters of his innocence or guilt and the appropriate punishment. A majority think he abused his powers; where they differ is on the punishment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X