To all the Armada Clowns STFU!

SHIP F NING WRECKED!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...-soccer-coach/

SHIP F NING WRECKED!
    Hahah, that was quick

Comment

Bet he wishes he had never left his last college job for the Armada sinking ship.

Comment

Bet he wishes he had never left his last college job for the Armada sinking ship.
        College and youth soccer are completely different. Stupid ***** hire! Clowns! Pat has been part of the club with the last two executive directors. Look how that turned out. The clown that has been there the whole time is now executive director! Poo show. Desperate times requires desperate measures.

Comment

SHIP F NING WRECKED!
          “Maybe at the tail end of the career you go back into youth soccer, but to run an entire club is very different compared to just coaching one team,” said Bolowich, who signed a four-year contract. “It didn’t quite materialize the way I envisioned it. I felt like my skills are better suited in college soccer, where I have had my success. I missed the connection with the coaches, the level of competitiveness, the university life in general, because I was connected with the communities. I envision doing the same thing in Fairfax.”

AKA the Board are a bunch of A holes. Never will learn will they?

Comment

SHIP F NING WRECKED!
            Easier coaching kids that are already developed. He took the easy way out.

Comment

Easier coaching kids that are already developed. He took the easy way out.
              True that! Poor guy couldn't handle Jville.

Comment

“Maybe at the tail end of the career you go back into youth soccer, but to run an entire club is very different compared to just coaching one team,” said Bolowich, who signed a four-year contract. “It didn’t quite materialize the way I envisioned it. I felt like my skills are better suited in college soccer, where I have had my success. I missed the connection with the coaches, the level of competitiveness, the university life in general, because I was connected with the communities. I envision doing the same thing in Fairfax.”

AKA the Board are a bunch of A holes. Never will learn will they?
                Something is fishy. He signs a four year contract and doesn't give it time to connect with the coaches. The Armada semipro team is competitive. He won't be immediately connected in the university life and community at Fairfax for a long time either. He didn't give it time but what did he see from the inside that led him to know he had to get out - a board of lunies that did not let him make executive decisions? Most of these youth club soccer executive directors have to be top dogs with control or they leave.

Comment

Something is fishy. He signs a four year contract and doesn't give it time to connect with the coaches. The Armada semipro team is competitive. He won't be immediately connected in the university life and community at Fairfax for a long time either. He didn't give it time but what did he see from the inside that led him to know he had to get out - a board of lunies that did not let him make executive decisions? Most of these youth club soccer executive directors have to be top dogs with control or they leave.
                  Same directors, same board. Corrupt. Remove the board. Armada would move in the right direction finally! 4-5 Directors quit. Same problems, hence the same directors and board are the problems! Stupid mofos!

Comment

Same directors, same board. Corrupt. Remove the board. Armada would move in the right direction finally! 4-5 Directors quit. Same problems, hence the same directors and board are the problems! Stupid mofos!
                    We know Nugget. Stupid because they fired you right? How could they not see that you are the next Pep or Jose? I mean your commitment to improving the game in Jax is so evident based solely on the obscene amount of time you spend here on TS trying to disparage a youth sports organization that fired you! I think that your brilliant use of defamation, foul mouthed name calling, lies, deception, misinformation, and downright nastiness also prove what a great role model you are to the young people that are so very lucky to call you coach! Geez, I guess Armada really screwed the pooch on cutting a class act like you from the payroll. When will they ever learn? 🤷🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🖕🏻

Comment

We know Nugget. Stupid because they fired you right? How could they not see that you are the next Pep or Jose? I mean your commitment to improving the game in Jax is so evident based solely on the obscene amount of time you spend here on TS trying to disparage a youth sports organization that fired you! I think that your brilliant use of defamation, foul mouthed name calling, lies, deception, misinformation, and downright nastiness also prove what a great role model you are to the young people that are so very lucky to call you coach! Geez, I guess Armada really screwed the pooch on cutting a class act like you from the payroll. When will they ever learn? 🤷🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🖕🏻
                      That was very pointed. Armada doesn't fire anyone from coaching. We all know the board and PC are all spineless and wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's the most passive aggressive club in Florida.

Comment

Merge not gonna happen

The board did exactly what they were supposed to do...unlike at FESA where your board (if you want to call them that) is a rubber stamp for whatever your DOC wants...as evidenced by the hot holy mess your club has degenerated into.

This DOC had ideas that weren't consistent with the culture at Armada. Can't blame the guy for only wanting what Bubb has. I suspect all he had to do is continue to push people off the board, and replace them with loyalists...and with one board member pushed off already...just had to keep at it longer. If he had succeeded in turning Armada's board into something similar to FESA's BOD, as a DOC he'd have absolute power to hire and fire, antagonize and intimidate dissension, plus control of money and exclusive decision making authority...you know...like FESA.

Comment

Nothing you say bubba is valid. You sound like trump. Completely ignorant!

Keep throwing fuel on the Armada dumpster fire!

Losers!

Comment

Nothing you say bubba is valid. You sound like trump. Completely ignorant!

Keep throwing fuel on the Armada dumpster fire!

Losers!
                            That just told me everything I need to know about you. Finger pointer, no accountability, everyone else needs to fix your problems, not willing to do the work yourself, fake news, you can dish out the nasty but can’t handle it in return, jealous and envious of the current top dog, hide in anonymity behind a screen, and when all else fails just lie and cry out for a safe space! Why am I not at all surprised?

Comment

The board did exactly what they were supposed to do...unlike at FESA where your board (if you want to call them that) is a rubber stamp for whatever your DOC wants...as evidenced by the hot holy mess your club has degenerated into.

This DOC had ideas that weren't consistent with the culture at Armada. Can't blame the guy for only wanting what Bubb has. I suspect all he had to do is continue to push people off the board, and replace them with loyalists...and with one board member pushed off already...just had to keep at it longer. If he had succeeded in turning Armada's board into something similar to FESA's BOD, as a DOC he'd have absolute power to hire and fire, antagonize and intimidate dissension, plus control of money and exclusive decision making authority...you know...like FESA.
                              At least at the end of the year we are financially solvent as a club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X