Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Opfc scored first 2, flood gates were on the verge of being opened as several other opportunities narrowly missed and cuervos bench, players and parents began chirping- yellow cards handed out to coach and 2 or 3 cuervos players for constant complaining- even after warning to entire field of players and coaches(both teams) by center referee. Cuervos got one back with a late pk but never really threatened and had very few chances all game. Game could have very easily been seven or eight to one...ho hum into the thunderdome....
    I din't know if I can believe this. The OYSA website does not show any card being issued to anyone from Cuervos.

Comment

I din't know if I can believe this. The OYSA website does not show any card being issued to anyone from Cuervos.
      Scores are reported by team managers. Discipline is reported by the referee. Not unusual for there to be a lag between the two.

Comment

Opfc scored first 2, flood gates were on the verge of being opened as several other opportunities narrowly missed and cuervos bench, players and parents began chirping- yellow cards handed out to coach and 2 or 3 cuervos players for constant complaining- even after warning to entire field of players and coaches(both teams) by center referee. Cuervos got one back with a late pk but never really threatened and had very few chances all game. Game could have very easily been seven or eight to one...ho hum into the thunderdome....
        https://youtu.be/Gcm-tOGiva0

Welcome back biatches

Comment

Just because a bunch of shut in, sweaty dudes are talking about teen boys on an anonymous chatroom doesn't mean they are perverted.
          Herpes sound like no fun.

Comment

I assume people posting on this thread already have them. So no big deal. We’re all like family.

Comment

https://youtu.be/Gcm-tOGiva0

Welcome back biatches
              Same as it ever was

Comment

Of course you are a contrarian- just wait until you play them then form your own opinion then...

Comment

Of course you are a contrarian- just wait until you play them then form your own opinion then...
                  As long as they are winning or tied, they behave. If they get behind, that's when the misbehavior starts to happen.

Comment

“Herpes sound like no fun.“

I assume people posting on this thread already have them. So no big deal. We’re all like family.

I sure hope so. That’s why I lurk.

Comment

As long as they are winning or tied, they behave. If they get behind, that's when the misbehavior starts to happen.
                      Wasn't that coach kicked out against OPFC in the Mt Hood Challenge, when the game had just started? What was the score then?

Comment

Wasn't that coach kicked out against OPFC in the Mt Hood Challenge, when the game had just started? What was the score then?
                        Two coaches received red cards that day. Don't know if either of them is the coach from this weekend. Game had just started, maybe 5 minutes in. 0-0 was the score.

Comment

Just weird men talking about young boys here. I don't know anything about this.

Comment

Two coaches received red cards that day. Don't know if either of them is the coach from this weekend. Game had just started, maybe 5 minutes in. 0-0 was the score.
                            Schedules should be released soon. I am sure everybody is hoping they do not have to go to Medford. Also, can we all ignore the troll and his creepy pedophile trolling? Pretty sure they are not even an 05 parent.

Comment

Schedules should be released soon. I am sure everybody is hoping they do not have to go to Medford. Also, can we all ignore the troll and his creepy pedophile trolling? Pretty sure they are not even an 05 parent.
                              Just a hunch- not many timbers affiliates will be going south- my money is on United, opfc and adf traveling south (FC Portland already has). Maybe timbers will try to save face, act like they have morals, and have Eugene travel down there....

Comment

Just weird men talking about young boys here. I don't know anything about this.
                                Knock it off. Everyone that is here chatting about young boys knows what they are doing and knows it's frowned upon by society. That is exactly why we are doing it anonymously. Keeping it in the closet.

You think you are so much better but I bet you do weird things too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X