Inter Milan
          Valencia
          Davie
          Plantation
          South florida FC
          Barca
          Kendall Coalition
          Cooper City
          Where is Sunrise? They have more state championships that all of these teams combined!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Where is Sunrise? They have more state championships that all of these teams combined!!!!!
            Fu*king idiot. There is no such thing as a "State Championship."

Comment

State Cup Championships really count if the majority of the team was at the club before U13.... definitely not the case with Sunrise teams !!

Comment

Fu*king idiot. There is no such thing as a "State Championship."
                Really? You call me an idiot? Haven't you heard of state cup? Of course not! Your team barely plays rec soccer!

Comment

Really? You call me an idiot? Haven't you heard of state cup? Of course not! Your team barely plays rec soccer!
                  LMFAO. Yes, you are an idiot. 100%. Thanks doubling down dipsh!t.

State Cup is a tournament managed by FYSA. That's it. There is absolutely no awarding of a "championship" let alone a statewide designation as a "State Champion."

And yes, if you are still playing in State Cup, you definitely are playing rec soccer.

Comment

State Cup is a tournament managed by FYSA. That's it. There is absolutely no awarding of a "championship" let alone a statewide designation as a "State Champion."

And yes, if you are still playing in State Cup, you definitely are playing rec soccer.
                    Thanks for once again proving you are a dope! If you win the championship game of State Cup, you are a state champion.

Sidenote: If you play in a tournament and reach the championship game, you become that tournament's champion. The State Cup has teams entered from around the state in their competition, and in the end, they award a champion. It is summer time, so I understand that you are out of school (if you ever attended one), so there is your lesson. I am sorry that your team has never been good enough to enter State Cup and compete with the best teams the state has to offer in the US Youth Soccer Association. I am also sorry that your son or daughter has to go around this planet with a parent as uneducated as you!

Comment

Thanks for once again proving you are a dope! If you win the championship game of State Cup, you are a state champion.

Sidenote: If you play in a tournament and reach the championship game, you become that tournament's champion. The State Cup has teams entered from around the state in their competition, and in the end, they award a champion. It is summer time, so I understand that you are out of school (if you ever attended one), so there is your lesson. I am sorry that your team has never been good enough to enter State Cup and compete with the best teams the state has to offer in the US Youth Soccer Association. I am also sorry that your son or daughter has to go around this planet with a parent as uneducated as you!
                      Ugh. Is it tough getting through life being so stupid? I feel for you. I'm going to stop trying to explain it. You are hopeless. The simple statement that you think State Cup is a competition "with the best teams the state has to offer..." shows your total lack of knowledge on youth soccer in Florida. State Cup has not been a 'best of' competition for years.

Sidenote: when you attempt to justify your idiocy by ending with a criticism of children, your credibility disappears. Yelling louder does not make your statement more correct.

2nd Sidenote: go fu*k yourself "State Champion"

What a douche! LMFAO.

Comment

Ugh. Is it tough getting through life being so stupid? I feel for you. I'm going to stop trying to explain it. You are hopeless. The simple statement that you think State Cup is a competition "with the best teams the state has to offer..." shows your total lack of knowledge on youth soccer in Florida. State Cup has not been a 'best of' competition for years.

Sidenote: when you attempt to justify your idiocy by ending with a criticism of children, your credibility disappears. Yelling louder does not make your statement more correct.

2nd Sidenote: go fu*k yourself "State Champion"

What a douche! LMFAO.
                        Wow, you truly are stupid! How does felling sorry for your kids having an uneducated parent such as yourself equate to criticize a child. At least my kid won a state championship while you sat at home playing with yourself!

Comment

Wow, you truly are stupid! How does felling sorry for your kids having an uneducated parent such as yourself equate to criticize a child. At least my kid won a state championship while you sat at home playing with yourself!
                          The state champ at any age will play with any da team. Da parent seem to have a false perception of reality. Now if you play for a MLS youth system there will be two or three standout players but pay for play da is the same as top club soccer. At least in Florida.

Comment

Dont tell GPS that. They think they can play with anyone whereas they would be blown out by everyone who trains and plays competitive.

Comment

GPS west will beat both Kendal and Weston DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X