Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would focus on getting in to college first, once they've decided on school, talk with the coach and-or just show up for tryouts. if -when they make the roster then u can discuss athletic money or scholarship money with coach. May not come the first year but the money is up for grabs every year.
    Yes school is the number one thing to focus on. But the rest of your plan isn't even a plan, it's just terrible advice

Comment

I would focus on getting in to college first, once they've decided on school, talk with the coach and-or just show up for tryouts. if -when they make the roster then u can discuss athletic money or scholarship money with coach. May not come the first year but the money is up for grabs every year.
      This might be the dumbest thing ever posted on TS.

Comment

Brought to you be the same resident loon who says we're all wasting our money on club soccer and none of it matters - you can play town soccer and still play in college!

Comment

Brought to you be the same resident loon who says we're all wasting our money on club soccer and none of it matters - you can play town soccer and still play in college!
          Some times you need to take your head out of the sand. Educate yourself by reading many articles on what is probably a realistic result for your athlete, then reading 1 or 2 and creating a false reality in your own minds. This is just 1 article of many that you can educate yourself with, if you really want to know. Have a great day.
          http://www.bestcollegesonline.com/bl...llege-athlete/
          PS I feel sorry for all of you that keep your head buried in the sand.

Comment

Some times you need to take your head out of the sand. Educate yourself by reading many articles on what is probably a realistic result for your athlete, then reading 1 or 2 and creating a false reality in your own minds. This is just 1 article of many that you can educate yourself with, if you really want to know. Have a great day.
            Here we go again.

Do you REALLY think soccer parents need saving from themselves? Why this deep-seated need to tell everyone how bad they are?

Comment

Oh thank you! What would I have ever done without your wisdom! That article changed our lives. I already called my kids clubs and told them my kids won't be playing and we're going back to rec. Later this morning my recruited kid will call the college coach and tell him she's decided to give up the sport she loves and the 70% off the sticker price at the school she has dreamed about. We won't be able to afford that school now but I'm sure Bunker Hill will provide and equal education

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X