Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with South Florida and Talking Soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with South Florida and Talking Soccer?

So I log in this morning and the first 7 of 10 threads on TS are some cra*p about South Florida clubs. I mean, it's always the same stuff; this club is lame, that club doesn't develop they just recruit, so-and-so is sleeping with you-know-who, that club doesn't deserve DA, etc. If you're going clog up TS with a thousand threads at least talk about something meaningful. I get it that the soccer down there is mediocre and you're using TS to try to stay relevant but if you are going to post every 3 minutes try to come up with something mildly interesting.

Signed,

All the clubs along the I-4 Corridor and North

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Signed,

Everyone in south florida sick of hearing how things are "so much better up north"

Go fu*k yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So I log in this morning and the first 7 of 10 threads on TS are some cra*p about South Florida clubs. I mean, it's always the same stuff; this club is lame, that club doesn't develop they just recruit, so-and-so is sleeping with you-know-who, that club doesn't deserve DA, etc. If you're going clog up TS with a thousand threads at least talk about something meaningful. I get it that the soccer down there is mediocre and you're using TS to try to stay relevant but if you are going to post every 3 minutes try to come up with something mildly interesting.

Signed,

All the clubs along the I-4 Corridor and North
      Agreed Team Boca and Boca United threads just keep recycling the same cr*p again and again.

Comment

Agreed Team Boca and Boca United threads just keep recycling the same cr*p again and again.
        Maybe they could start a whole new site just for South Florida: Talking-Sh*t.com

Comment

Oh this is funny. I guess all the posts about OCYS vs FKK vs. GPS vs. Space Coast or TBU vs WFF or JFC vs. Clay are meaningful? I guess the sh!t north of I-4 smells better than south florida? Kettle? Hi. Meet pot. What a steaming pile of crap.

I agree with the above poster. Go fu*k yourself.

Comment

I4 corridor is the taint of Florida

Comment

South Florida must be the ASS then because it smells like ****!

Comment

South Florida must be the ASS then because it smells like ****!
                Fu*king idiot. Do you know what a taint is? Does yours run perpendicular to your crotch and ass? Go see a doctor if it does.

I-4 is the taint. That makes Tampa the di*k and Daytona the sh!thole. Or vice versa, your choice.

If you are going to reply with an insult, at least get it correct.

Can't even decipher his ass from his co*k and all in between. Another retard.

Comment

Well the weather in Jax was nice today. Sure hope everyone else in the beautiful state of Florida has a glorious weekend. Only a little more than a month away so we can actually start talking soccer again.

Comment

THIS is what talking-soccer is all about! Glad this type of rhetoric is back.

Comment

Well the weather in Jax was nice today. Sure hope everyone else in the beautiful state of Florida has a glorious weekend. Only a little more than a month away so we can actually start talking soccer again.
                      Thanks troll

Comment

Talking soccer is made of mediocres coaches and frustrated parents

Comment

Troll? Don't think so!

Thanks troll
                          Troll? trolling what? Do you even know what is meant by calling someone a troll?

I was simply enjoying the humorous thread, which didn't come from me or from or Jax person. OP was quite witty and loved the first response even more. Thought I would send my happy thoughts and well wishes. I didn't talk smack to anyone so please explain to me why my comment was being a troll?

Just bc everyone likes to call people trolls on here doesn't me you just repeat the comment to try to fit in. Be more creative or at least humorous then that. This website has very little relevance so atleast try to make people laugh.

Comment

Troll? trolling what? Do you even know what is meant by calling someone a troll?

I was simply enjoying the humorous thread, which didn't come from me or from or Jax person. OP was quite witty and loved the first response even more. Thought I would send my happy thoughts and well wishes. I didn't talk smack to anyone so please explain to me why my comment was being a troll?

Just bc everyone likes to call people trolls on here doesn't me you just repeat the comment to try to fit in. Be more creative or at least humorous then that. This website has very little relevance so atleast try to make people laugh.
                            Even worse when someone simply doesn't agree with you opinion or effort to help and thinks it witty to insult you or your kid. To often conversation devolve into name calling and worse. Thank you for your effort.

Comment

if you were thinking that at TS you can get any right feedback, share opinion about soccer
                              totally Wrong!
                              This is a venting forum for all frustrated coaches and parents that come here to said all me meaningful things that can't said in person

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X