Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I typically don't bill for time spent with my kids -and I stopped billing them 500 / hr. last year when we instituted a family and friends discount.

you?
    I charge the kids

Comment

Weston DA 2003 will be champs !!! wait and see

Comment

Weston DA 2003 will be champs !!! wait and see
        They have a shot at it, but most likely will not happen. Some very good teams just in FL alone that have added some very good players. Then you add in Atlanta United and Casl (NC FC). It will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination. I would say that Kendall appeared better than you. Also, our clubs 03 team beat you and we had many players playing up to the 02's and several injuries to some key players. But I guess that is what makes you Weston, the unmitigated arrogance, that everyone loves.

Comment

They have a shot at it, but most likely will not happen. Some very good teams just in FL alone that have added some very good players. Then you add in Atlanta United and Casl (NC FC). It will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination. I would say that Kendall appeared better than you. Also, our clubs 03 team beat you and we had many players playing up to the 02's and several injuries to some key players. But I guess that is what makes you Weston, the unmitigated arrogance, that everyone loves.
          The weston 03's did pretty well last year. They won a lot of their matches. At that level you cannot win everything. I bet you did not take into account that they had injuries and players missing as well. The best 03's weren't even on that team. Being a DA they let all their players play. That's great if your club beat them. Realistically if you did beat them, you had all your players. We all know if you took it to them you brought down every player you could. Thats not arrogance, that is truth.

Comment

The weston 03's did pretty well last year. They won a lot of their matches. At that level you cannot win everything. I bet you did not take into account that they had injuries and players missing as well. The best 03's weren't even on that team. Being a DA they let all their players play. That's great if your club beat them. Realistically if you did beat them, you had all your players. We all know if you took it to them you brought down every player you could. Thats not arrogance, that is truth.
            03 should be better now that they got rid of the sucky 04 from parma.
            Just need to get rid of the pines trash and it should be an amazing team.

Comment

No, we beat them and we did not have all of our best players with us. We will this coming year. Should be fun, not easy, very competitive. They are a very good team, with some excellent talent, no doubt, but for you to come on TS and say almost 2 months before the games start, that you will be the 03 DA Southeast champions is down right ARROGANT and you know nothing about the talent on other teams in the league. I see 7 or 8 teams, if they stay healthy could compete for the Southeast Champions. Yes, you are one of them, Kendall, Atlanta United, NC FC, OC, Chargers, TBU or Armada. I will tell you though, that now every other team in the league will want to see Weston fail. I just hate the arrogant South Florida parent and player, really gets under my skin.

Comment

No, we beat them and we did not have all of our best players with us. We will this coming year. Should be fun, not easy, very competitive. They are a very good team, with some excellent talent, no doubt, but for you to come on TS and say almost 2 months before the games start, that you will be the 03 DA Southeast champions is down right ARROGANT and you know nothing about the talent on other teams in the league. I see 7 or 8 teams, if they stay healthy could compete for the Southeast Champions. Yes, you are one of them, Kendall, Atlanta United, NC FC, OC, Chargers, TBU or Armada. I will tell you though, that now every other team in the league will want to see Weston fail. I just hate the arrogant South Florida parent and player, really gets under my skin.
                First of a I highly doubt a Weston Parent made that comment. What team are you from? I didn't say the 03's will win the league. I just know they will compete. They won 17 games out of 24 last season. They beat everyone in FL twice or more except Kendall. They lost to the Union at the showcase. So I think you must be talking some BS unless you are from Kendall. 1 game doesn't mean anything. But you talk a good game.

Comment

The 04 from Parma was actually a pretty good technical player. The West Pines kid is unfortunately too small and fragile but the actual squad they have put together now really has a great balance and should compete against anyone.

Comment

hahaha. nice trolling

Comment

First of a I highly doubt a Weston Parent made that comment. What team are you from? I didn't say the 03's will win the league. I just know they will compete. They won 17 games out of 24 last season. They beat everyone in FL twice or more except Kendall. They lost to the Union at the showcase. So I think you must be talking some BS unless you are from Kendall. 1 game doesn't mean anything. But you talk a good game.
                      I am from your worst nightmare 03 DA team. What I am going to say it that our club and many others in this age group did more experimenting and developing than your club seemed to do. Went and looked at the game reports and it shows pretty clear that you did not play your worst players all that much. You may be in trouble next year. Hey, guess what? The soccer world does not revolve around Weston.

Comment

Weston 03s should get used to where they are on this list

Armada FC Pro Academy U-15
                        Atlanta United FC U-15
                        Boca United Football Club U-15
                        Carolina Rapids U-15
                        Chargers Soccer Club U-15
                        Charlotte Soccer Academy U-15
                        Concorde Fire U-15
                        IMG Academy U-15
                        Kendall SC U-15
                        North Carolina FC Youth U-15
                        North Carolina Fusion U-15
                        Orlando City SC U-15
                        Tampa Bay United U-15
                        United Futbol Academy U-15
                        Weston FC U-15

About time someone got this Party Started!!! But in all honesty making the top 3 out of this group will be an accomplishment. I hope every team added some talent (BOCA, IMG) I hope you added a ton of talent so you are competitive. This is going to be fun to watch!

Comment

Weston 03s should get used to where they are on this list

Armada FC Pro Academy U-15
                          Atlanta United FC U-15
                          Boca United Football Club U-15
                          Carolina Rapids U-15
                          Chargers Soccer Club U-15
                          Charlotte Soccer Academy U-15
                          Concorde Fire U-15
                          IMG Academy U-15
                          Kendall SC U-15
                          North Carolina FC Youth U-15
                          North Carolina Fusion U-15
                          Orlando City SC U-15
                          Tampa Bay United U-15
                          United Futbol Academy U-15
                          Weston FC U-15
                          About time someone got this Party Started!!! But in all honesty making the top 3 out of this group will be an accomplishment. I hope every team added some talent (BOCA, IMG) I hope you added a ton of talent so you are competitive. This is going to be fun to watch!

Comment

These kids were definetly not the problem! Weston just inherited a nightmare from FC Florida! Mrs national player queen B! she destroyed that group up here , seen her curse at the coach and was an extreme bully! Once you see guys see it first hand , you will soon know. She will divide that team unless the coach gets a handle on it quick! We all know how the FC coach handled her! Good luck !!!

Comment

new blood this year !!!

Comment

How could you say the 2004 sucks? He plays similar to a lot of good players on that team. Did he take time from your crap kid? You are so clueless. I would guess that you are broke and frustrated and that you have a short cock that your wife won't go near. Am I getting warm?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X