Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not sure what he cares about really.

Only decent teams left are Rico's U11 team the 03 boys and 04 boys. Pretty sure those will be gone after next season as well.
    Patricia shin should be given those teams. Rico is a good for nothing coach.

Comment

West pines is going downhill

Comment

Sad sad sad
        Bring back TG/ JL/ JL / RJ

Comment

As is Davie, Plantation, Sunrise, Miramar, Cooper City and all the other clubs around Weston. Almost all the top players will swallow the DA hook and head to Weston. It's a done deal. Parents are ignorant, gullible, have an exaggerated opinion of their own children and delusions of sports grandeur. Most of them will take their kids to DA whether the kid wants to or not.

What is diminishing youth Soccer is not just the crooked directors or clubs who put profit ahead of all else but the delusional parents who have no loyalty to anyone other than themselves.

Ehhh, I hope they all get what they deserve.

Comment

As is Davie, Plantation, Sunrise, Miramar, Cooper City and all the other clubs around Weston. Almost all the top players will swallow the DA hook and head to Weston. It's a done deal. Parents are ignorant, gullible, have an exaggerated opinion of their own children and delusions of sports grandeur. Most of them will take their kids to DA whether the kid wants to or not.

What is diminishing youth Soccer is not just the crooked directors or clubs who put profit ahead of all else but the delusional parents who have no loyalty to anyone other than themselves.

Cannot agree more. So many parents are convinced the DA is the way to go. Yet ask yourself this, what is the DA doing to promote my son to a D1 school?

Wait, I know, there are so so so many scouts at DA games right?
            Sorry, I mean there are over 50-100 at the showcase that just passed right?

Parents, find a a great coach first. Get a small group of boys that are committed, stick together, private train, there you go. In 3-4 years they will be great.

the DA programs offer nothing, nothing, nothing to assist our sons to D1 schools.

Comment

Agree 100%... the reality is that half these kids dont even make the DA or GDA roster and wind up in the Pre-Academy team paying $2,100 !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X