Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing time

There was a mom at pinecrest who used to blow a certain 2004/2005 coach. The dad was on the sidelines bragging about his kids playing time and how he was playing up. That's a good mom. Bad wife but a good mom. As a coach I appreciate the dedication of the moms. If you want your kid to play and he's not quite cutting it you gotta blow the coaches crank every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      There was a mom at pinecrest who used to blow a certain 2004/2005 coach. The dad was on the sidelines bragging about his kids playing time and how he was playing up. That's a good mom. Bad wife but a good mom. As a coach I appreciate the dedication of the moms. If you want your kid to play and he's not quite cutting it you gotta blow the coaches crank every now and again.
      Like the way you blow Leda, for a little playing time and a lot of d*ck your son had a season to die for. Congrats.

Comment

I guess there is a lot going on there other than players development.
        I think I should stay away from juve

Comment

All clubs have already had tried outs and made selections. if you don't have a team by now maybe you should try for rec soccer at the YMCA?

Comment

All clubs have already had tried outs and made selections. if you don't have a team by now maybe you should try for rec soccer at the YMCA?
            Not true! I have 2 clubs arrasing me to sign my son with them. One of them is Juventus, lot of phone calls.
            Tryouts are over but some of us parents still deciding. Weston have me 48 hrs to pay about a month ago,I didn't but they keep calling.

Comment

I guess there is a lot going on there other than players development.
              I think I should stay away from juve
              I think you mean player development?

Comment

Not true! I have 2 clubs arrasing me to sign my son with them. One of them is Juventus, lot of phone calls.
                Tryouts are over but some of us parents still deciding. Weston have me 48 hrs to pay about a month ago,I didn't but they keep calling.
                How old is ur son? Where do u play now? Lol

Comment

Depends on what coach they get.
                  My son play for Coach Sergio Manoel. He played Brazilian Selection. He's a good person and a good coach. I like Ledda too. This thread was made by jealous people. God bless you anyway.

Comment

is hard to really said how good players are developing under any program, when parents love to jump from club to club.

Comment

My son play for Coach Sergio Manoel. He played Brazilian Selection. He's a good person and a good coach. I like Ledda too. This thread was made by jealous people. God bless you anyway.
                      Coaches are horrible in Juventus!!!
                      Didn't you Parents hear about the Juventus Golie coach that was arrested a couple of months ago for showing his private parts to kids during a practice?

Comment

Coaches are horrible in Juventus!!!
                        Didn't you Parents hear about the Juventus Golie coach that was arrested a couple of months ago for showing his private parts to kids during a practice?
                        That is very true. It was during practice at Ruben Dario park. Shame shame on them!!!! Then they tried to hide it saying that it was that he had to use the bathroom and he didnt want to go all the way to where the restrooms were. So he was doing his business by a tree with kids there........

Comment

That was all over the news

Comment

Their training for the younger ages is bad.
                            They are better option out there. Don't waste your time!

Comment

They only have the two brothers that are very good, specially the young one. If those two leave forget about that club for a while.

Comment

They only have the two brothers that are very good, specially the young one. If those two leave forget about that club for a while.
                                dwaft alert. The don of street soccer speaks! Dr coscorella knows talent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X