Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard a local DOC call a parent team manager to give them "boody hell" after they shared a posting about Armada promotions/ticket opportunities...that parent manager was unaware of the "blackout" policy.
    More BS. We are constantly being encouraged to go to games by coaches and such. Only reason there is a separation from Pro to youth clubs is because the NASL owns them. NASL will not own the team and support the U23 team or youth club. Until a new owner comes in everything else is speculation. So please just stop.

Comment

Not BS

Not "BS". TRUE. I was standing next the parent manager...at practice during and after the phone call. This parent manager was bitching/bragging about the DOC calling their personal cell to discuss and correct the problem.

Comment

If anything you claim to know is true, why be anonymous? stand by your comments. You sound very disgruntled for some unknown reason (explain, you are in the minority) or a person from another club trying to create chaos.

I mean where do you come up with this stuff. What does our director have to do with Kentucky? connect the dots for us, all knowing anonymous person. No paychecks, are you currently an unpaid coach? provide proof to the comment. JAYFC finances have already been confirmed much more sound than other clubs in the area and that was proven with facts from IRS tax forms that are publically accessible information. Don't continue the rumors or lies unless you have proof.

It was also nice to see all the support at the Pro Armada game by all the youth clubs this past weekend for the Youth Soccer Club Day. Only saw Armada Youth jerseys out there on the kids. Way to represent.
        So what are u Armada folks gonna do after Clay and FESA merge? You guys will be done then..

Comment

So what are u Armada folks gonna do after Clay and FESA merge? You guys will be done then..
          That's funny right there.

Comment

Not "BS". TRUE. I was standing next the parent manager...at practice during and after the phone call. This parent manager was bitching/bragging about the DOC calling their personal cell to discuss and correct the problem.
            Parent/manager got a call on their personal cell? As opposed to what? The parent/manager phone they are provided. Get out. That just sounds stupid.

Comment

Our daughter and her friends went to the Armada game on Sunday. They are FESAs! Many other FESA friends were there. Your fake news isn't flying.

Comment

Our daughter and her friends went to the Armada game on Sunday. They are FESAs! Many other FESA friends were there. Your fake news isn't flying.
                Wow. they must have hid within the sea of blue really well. And you can normal spot the tackiness a mile away. My apologies and I stand corrected if you are telling the truth. So a handful came. Great job!

Comment

As they should go and support the cities club. No brainer. Why wouldn't they? All of orlandos teams FKK, GPS etc ... support a Orlando City and they don't act like babies wearing those jerseys in support.

yay Fesa doing the right thing!

Comment

As they should go and support the cities club. No brainer. Why wouldn't they? All of orlandos teams FKK, GPS etc ... support a Orlando City and they don't act like babies wearing those jerseys in support.

yay Fesa doing the right thing!
                    Nobody acts like babies but you desperate to keep the Armada name on your jersey by trying to lie about other clubs for your gain. Childish.

Comment

Wow. they must have hid within the sea of blue really well. And you can normal spot the tackiness a mile away. My apologies and I stand corrected if you are telling the truth. So a handful came. Great job!
                      Hahaha. We wear Armada gear. The future owners of the team plan to affiliate with all the Jacksonville area youth clubs and boy will they see a jump in their fan base.

Comment

Look at this! Jaxsoccer.com

Comment

Lots of groups from businesses to adult soccer fan clubs to UNF to the many youth clubs are supporting the Pro team.
                          By the way, Jacksonville Youth Soccer was renamed Florida Elite Soccer Academy. Go to
                          Www.SoccerJax.com to see for yourself.

Comment

Hahaha. We wear Armada gear. The future owners of the team plan to affiliate with all the Jacksonville area youth clubs and boy will they see a jump in their fan base.
                            Is that really what it will take for more FESA to come? Sounds like real dedication to the cities pro team. They have never not associated with other youth clubs. Their website points them out, with links. They didn't care about the affiliation with JAYFC. The only people that care are FESA. That is what I think is childish. Noses too far up in the air to realize a good thing they have here. Cut your nose off despite your face.

Comment

I honestly respect that you wore Armada gear to support the pro team. When it comes to keeping that team in Jax we should all be able do that. So kudos!!

Comment

www.jacksonvillefc.com

This is the best website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X