Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    don't bring kendall to this conversation we are talking about weston garbage fc
    Kendall was mentioned in comparison to having high level competition, why do you think I commute to Weston.
    Kendall as far as an organization, coach level etc..no where near Weston FC. Kendall es tremenda M¡€R&@!

Comment

Kendall was mentioned in comparison to having high level competition, why do you think I commute to Weston.
      Kendall as far as an organization, coach level etc..no where near Weston FC. Kendall es tremenda M¡€R&@!
      I can only speak to 2003 and the level is equal.

Comment

So jealous of you that paid thousand and thousand of dollars to have your kids playing on the professional- like club. Brother like you called me, Weston is far from been a professsional club. Weston is a pay per play . If you are not agree obviously you don't understand and don't know anything about that sport.
        This is true. Pay to play..yet the academy coaches think this is a pro club. Its a joke. I pay thousands of dollars. The coaches tell you they play to win then they play all the kids who don't play in playoffs. We lose. its a joke. Musa and Pastora are snakes. Its pay to play and then money talks for certain players. Weston is strong because of the players not the coaches. The coaches are idiots

Comment

Kendall kids and parents are humble
          you must be drunk

Comment

It's true.

Comment

This is true. Pay to play..yet the academy coaches think this is a pro club. Its a joke. I pay thousands of dollars. The coaches tell you they play to win then they play all the kids who don't play in playoffs. We lose. its a joke. Musa and Pastora are snakes. Its pay to play and then money talks for certain players. Weston is strong because of the players not the coaches. The coaches are idiots
              This is very accurate! I left Weston academy last year they tried to made me change my minds to not leave in all the ways that you can imagine, even parents from the team told me if you leave you can come back HAHA really? I don't want to come back but If i want they will they only care about money.

Comment

This is very accurate! I left Weston academy last year they tried to made me change my minds to not leave in all the ways that you can imagine, even parents from the team told me if you leave you can come back HAHA really? I don't want to come back but If i want they will they only care about money.
                Yeap, this is true.

Comment

Play to win

Play to win is what Weston needs, but of course my kid has to play every game because he is the best one in his team. For the rest of the kids, please pay the $5k a year to accompany my s on trips, forget about any illusion to play because you all stink.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X