Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same for 2004 G year as well.

I think they are in last place in 2005 G as well.

Comment

Boys side not much better of NEFC NS

Face it people. Not too much to offer on North Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Folks I would like to introduce the NEFC NS = NEP person. They are clearly an Aztec 03 NPL parent that is getting screwed over by GC and their team will be a former shadow next year.
        The word on the street is GC is no longer the HC of that team. Maybe once the cancer is fully removed the team will stay together.

Comment

So what part about NEFC NS record and league not true?

I just want to know options on Northshore!

Comment

Sorry for the question but I can’t locate any information on this. Are they doing this for both boys and girls? Will promotion only come from “Premiership” vs “Premiership 1 red/north/central”? Not clear on that. Is this a definite change?

Most important, will my kid get to wear the special NPL patch? (kidding)

Comment

Sorry for the question but I can’t locate any information on this. Are they doing this for both boys and girls? Will promotion only come from “Premiership” vs “Premiership 1 red/north/central”? Not clear on that. Is this a definite change?

Most important, will my kid get to wear the special NPL patch? (kidding)
              Why would they promote a Premiership1 team over those in the higher Premiership bracket. It only makes sense to promote the four top teams in the NEP, which should all be in the Premiership bracket. If there happens to be two Premiership brackets, say a red and white grouped purely by region, then there may be questions as to which teams are the top four. Do you take the top two from each bracket, look at goal differential, results from final four or other tournaments with head-to-head play? That I don't know.

Comment

Why would they promote a Premiership1 team over those in the higher Premiership bracket. It only makes sense to promote the four top teams in the NEP, which should all be in the Premiership bracket. If there happens to be two Premiership brackets, say a red and white grouped purely by region, then there may be questions as to which teams are the top four. Do you take the top two from each bracket, look at goal differential, results from final four or other tournaments with head-to-head play? That I don't know.
                NPL does not start until U12 so no Red, White, and Blue issues. NEP Final 4 will decide the top 4 for this season, and then top 2 next year and beyond.

Comment

Makes sense

Comment

So how will this work and when is the plan officially being announced? Will the 4 teams play the permanent NPL teams like SSS and GPS? This would mean there would be many more games in the fall and spring. For some ages, NEFC will have 2 NPL teams now? Interesting premise but I wonder if it's really happening.

Comment

So how will this work and when is the plan officially being announced? Will the 4 teams play the permanent NPL teams like SSS and GPS? This would mean there would be many more games in the fall and spring. For some ages, NEFC will have 2 NPL teams now? Interesting premise but I wonder if it's really happening.
                      There will be crossovers games I believe, but no, nothing is ever a done deal until NEP/NPL announce announces it.

Comment

So then NEFC NS will not be able to announce NPL team until NEXT year at best.

That is too bad.

Comment

Just heard NEFC NS has some NPL teams.

IS that true?

Comment

NEFC NS = NEP

THey are telling players they have NPL for some teams. That is a lie or please announce the specific teams.

Comment

This is crazy.

NEFC NS is a great NEP program for development. If your child needs more competition then they can go to a NPL team. NEP is fine for most players.

So yes, I'm fine with NEFC NS = GREAT NEP

Comment

This is crazy.

NEFC NS is a great NEP program for development. If your child needs more competition then they can go to a NPL team. NEP is fine for most players.

So yes, I'm fine with NEFC NS = GREAT NEP
                                You win the prize. Clearly there are some on this site who desperately want you to spend a fortune trying to make your perfectly content NEP player into a over burdened and burnt out ECNL player. Glad to see some don't fall for their non stop lies and misdirection.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X