Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is NEFC NS getting NPL??

Just curious if NEFC NS is getting, or has, a NPL team?

Thanks

A while back they invented this thing called a "telephone." More recently they invited another thing called "email."

Why don't you just contact the club?

Comment

Is this true? They would clean house on North Shore.

Have to imagine would be announced by now.

Comment

NEFC's top teams are going to DAP. The NENPL was designed for the top teams of their clubs. Look for NEFC to be replaced and lose NPL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          NEFC's top teams are going to DAP. The NENPL was designed for the top teams of their clubs. Look for NEFC to be replaced and lose NPL membership.
          Your insane dude. The NPL teams for upcoming season are mostly ECNL players either elected to play ecnl, incoming outside of club players and ecnl kids dropped down due to age combining in upper two DA teams. Good luck to the competition next year in NENPL is all I have to say

Comment

Fast answer no. More in depth answer - the NEP only allows 1 NPL team per age bracket. NEFC runs this team out of the central region.You will need to have your kid try out , and then be prepared to drive to Mendon for practices.

Comment

Not quite. The Breakers top teams are DAP. NEFC's top teams are NPL. Two different clubs with two different licenses that share marketing, coaching and other resources. NEFC won't be losing anything as technically their top teams are NPL and they are in full compliance.

Comment

Not quite. The Breakers top teams are DAP. NEFC's top teams are NPL. Two different clubs with two different licenses that share marketing, coaching and other resources. NEFC won't be losing anything as technically their top teams are NPL and they are in full compliance.
                Didn't they just announced that all teams will be branded nefc-breakers?

Comment

All girls teams next year are branded Breakers.

Breakers DA
                  Breakers NPL (New England)
                  Breakers (region) Elite
                  Breakers (region) United

Comment

Didn't they just announced that all teams will be branded nefc-breakers?
                    Still two different clubs with two different licenses. NEFC holds the NPL license, so nothing changes except the uniform and name. Marketing is exactly that, marketing. Boys teams btw are not Breakers... just NEFC.

Comment

Fast answer no. More in depth answer - the NEP only allows 1 NPL team per age bracket. NEFC runs this team out of the central region.You will need to have your kid try out , and then be prepared to drive to Mendon for practices.
                      This is not correct

The NPL is changing it format and allowing the top teams in the NEP into the NPL.

Not sure if there will be a wild card team anymore.

Comment

Still two different clubs with two different licenses. NEFC holds the NPL license, so nothing changes except the uniform and name. Marketing is exactly that, marketing. Boys teams btw are not Breakers... just NEFC.
                        That is until the rumored alignment with the Rev's is announced.

Comment

Your insane dude. The NPL teams for upcoming season are mostly ECNL players either elected to play ecnl, incoming outside of club players and ecnl kids dropped down due to age combining in upper two DA teams. Good luck to the competition next year in NENPL is all I have to say
                          You're

Comment

OP here. Call me crazy, but I am so confused.

It is tryout time and I need to know what is the current situation. I would think the clubs know it is tryout time and had tried to restructure before this period. No?

So again - what is the current structure so I can make an educated decision.

Comment

OP here. Call me crazy, but I am so confused.

It is tryout time and I need to know what is the current situation. I would think the clubs know it is tryout time and had tried to restructure before this period. No?

So again - what is the current structure so I can make an educated decision.
                              Why don't you call the club? They'll will tell you the true situation. If someone on here answers, "Yes, they'll have NPL." and someone else says, "No, they won't have NPL.", who are you going to believe? Call the club for the most up to date answers and stop asking on here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X