Ocys da

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the kid play a while back and he was good. I'm not his dad or his friend or anything. I just know my son marked him and he was good. Small for his age but good. You all are just haters and your kid I assume was no better then he. Now you are taking down his brother. What douche bags.

Comment

Actual Results or development

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2079452]Move to gps

Is there a GPS top boys team that could beat a OC Top team same age group vs same age group at 2007,2006,2005,2004????
      Even after the OC teams pick their DA teams, it seems to me that their next top teams at younger ages are some of the best in central Florida. Which club has better youth teams on the boys side?--This site is crap for only certain families to promote their negative emotional agenda.

Comment

I think gps west would play even or better then the oc team we were speaking about. Oc 2004 that is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2079509]
          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Move to gps

Is there a GPS top boys team that could beat a OC Top team same age group vs same age group at 2007,2006,2005,2004????
          Even after the OC teams pick their DA teams, it seems to me that their next top teams at younger ages are some of the best in central Florida. Which club has better youth teams on the boys side?--This site is crap for only certain families to promote their negative emotional agenda.
          Who cares about what happens when you are in those age groups.. really, is it that important? Especially if you are not in DA?

Comment

Ok. Is he significantly much better than the other ones. Or with two kids being equal the one that has the connection stays. It happens. It's life. Please don't tell me about technical skills in orlando city. They hardly count if the kid is not of a certain size, whether he is a later bloomer or not, that does not count there. Small kids there are not given the same chances and that is a fact and everybody in that club knows that. It is very British soccer there. It is what it is. Every club has a style. People need to move away from it if they don't like it, it's just not going to change overnight. They are way too inconsistent as to how they pick kids or not pick kids.
            Very true statement. Some very talented and highly recognized players are being overlooked because of their current size. Not for better players just bigger ones. Especially on that 04 team.

Comment

Very true statement. Some very talented and highly recognized players are being overlooked because of their current size. Not for better players just bigger ones. Especially on that 04 team.
              Let me guess you have midget genes. It is not our fault your child has inferior genes is that your fault or his mothers fault or maybe it is his real fathers fault!!

Comment

Let me guess you have midget genes. It is not our fault your child has inferior genes is that your fault or his mothers fault or maybe it is his real fathers fault!!
                Sir, your *********gery is epic in nature. You should think twice before questioning the lineage of another lest someone runs a DNA test on your children only to discover the real father is the UPS man. Go Brown!

Comment

Signed,

Guy with little hands and little feet.

Comment

Sir, your *********gery is epic in nature. You should think twice before questioning the lineage of another lest someone runs a DNA test on your children only to discover the real father is the UPS man. Go Brown!
                    SOMEONE HIT THE LITTLEMAN SYNDROME GENES! Its ok Napoleon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X