X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074665]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Little one yes. Older one used to. Genetics catching up quick. Nonathletic legs like the father who is always wearing sweats to hide cankles. Apples dont fall far.
    Kids is know getting slowed by extra weight. Could not hang with big 03's.
    I know that this has been a life long struggle for you but it is now, not know.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074670]

Weston turd troll! As if you can tell what a little kid is going to become or not become in soccer. typical da mentallity - measure a kid against a hormone infused manchildren. I watched the kendall / Weston 2003 " Classico ". 12/13 year olds and fully developed. The kid you are talking about has a concept of the game and great feet. He will do well to be coached by an Italian. And what dude hides his legs to conceal his ankles? It is way too early for this type of male on male analysis. I'm not sure there is ever a time for it.
      We at weston have seen these southerners come from miami, and they never work out.
      They are self serving and you can spot them a mile away. Crappy cars, cheap clothes and bad makeup.
      Kid is kinda slow and looks lost. Does not have athletic body and yes, will develop daddys cancles.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074960]

We at weston have seen these southerners come from miami, and they never work out.
        They are self serving and you can spot them a mile away. Crappy cars, cheap clothes and bad makeup.
        Kid is kinda slow and looks lost. Does not have athletic body and yes, will develop daddys cancles.
        Hey I love my sweat pants they are super comfortable stop hating on them

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074963]

Hey I love my sweat pants they are super comfortable stop hating on them
            Ya bro at least buy new ones, those navy blues can walk by themselves aleeasy.
            Try some adidas you can open the leg Ipper for the kancles

Comment

That guy is a piece of work, he even bought a tesla and shows off all day long with the handicap sticker, he does have canckles and does his eyebrows as well,so gay on top of it all. Everyone has fat legs in that family. Hope he crashes head on in that stupid tesla. Duch.

Comment

That guy is a piece of work, he even bought a tesla and shows off all day long with the handicap sticker, he does have canckles and does his eyebrows as well,so gay on top of it all. Everyone has fat legs in that family. Hope he crashes head on in that stupid tesla. Duch.
                crashes head on into your mother

Comment

Ok this is getting personal. Not sure why you are going so agro with the attacks just because the dude has fat legs. And teslas are cool, not sure the problem there. Even if the dad is a douche not sure about this hostility about the kid. Perhaps his son torched your kid? I have not seen him play on a big field. Genes can catch up to a kid but your are talking about cankles which I thought was a girl issue. I'm also trying to figure out why you are scoping out this dudes legs. At the end of the day, this is the type of kuntish banter which will hurt the 2004 team. Not to mention the fact that the directors son is on the team and by numerous accounts he is underserving. This is just gossip and for all I know the kids are great. Have fun at Weston!

Comment

when that kid was 9 he was like a video game 🎮

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X