West MA soccer clubs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As we are now on page 2 with no response from the OP, I'd say this thread was started to stir the pot and bash western NA.

Comment

OP here. My apologies as I have other obligations other than stalking TS all day. My daughter is a 2006 so that would make her a u11 with new birth year. She has had great coaches and training in Florida and we would like her to continue with that. With that said, I know soccer clubs vary greatly and I know nothing about them in this area so we will be contacting coaches and looking to attend some trainings. I'd like to thank you all for your input, it is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        OP here. My apologies as I have other obligations other than stalking TS all day. My daughter is a 2006 so that would make her a u11 with new birth year. She has had great coaches and training in Florida and we would like her to continue with that. With that said, I know soccer clubs vary greatly and I know nothing about them in this area so we will be contacting coaches and looking to attend some trainings. I'd like to thank you all for your input, it is appreciated.
        Smells like a troll to me.

Comment

definite troll

Comment

Smells like a troll to me.
            The poster doesn't seem like a troll to me, simply asking what clubs are in the area. Looks like he got his answer and can take his daughter to some trainings and make their decision. TS losers- Not everyone here is a troll.

Comment

MUTINY coaches ( SEND IT) are god awful, might as well take up chasing rabbits.
              Just looking at 2 Mutiny teams from last season, Spring 2016 - the Under 11 Boys and Under 14 Boys. They both finished as the top team in the highest division in Maple. Beating clubs such as Euro United, NE Rush, FC USA, Blazers, JSSA, and Spirit of Liverpool.

Those FC USA and and Spirit of Liverpool teams are currently, Fall 2016, undefeated in their divisions in NEP/NEC.

Like I said, most of their teams are very well coached!

My son has played for them in the past, but currently plays for FC Stars-West.
              Which is who I would recommend the original poster go with.

Comment

There isn't a club worth belonging to in western MA. Either go west to Albany or South to Connecticut or east to either Stars or NEFC.
                Western United Gu15 just beat FC Boston ECNL today so really?

Comment

That is because FC Boston teams suck! They are the worst in Northeast Conference. But keep telling yourself that Western United is great!

Comment

That is because FC Boston teams suck! They are the worst in Northeast Conference. But keep telling yourself that Western United is great!
                    Yeah right, FCB ECNL team "suck"... appears they are in the middle of the NE Conference
                    http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/?page_id=1690

Comment

Yeah right, FCB ECNL team "suck"... appears they are in the middle of the NE Conference
                      Not sure how this happened as the fc Boston beat up on the same team WUP only tied 5-1 but regardless fc Boston is playing up the u14's in u15 bracket

Comment

FC Boston is the bottom of ECNL If you are looking for top tier on the girls side, you will not find it in W MA.

Comment

Dickwad- You are looking at U14 standings only for about a months worth of games. FCB is crap.

Comment

OPs kid is U11. Hardly looking for an ECNL team. Plenty to be found in the west for U11.

Comment

If you are that talented in W MA then you leave for Central Ma to play eventually

Comment

Or kick the ball against the garage door vs. the last 3 clubs mentioned.
                                <giggle> Spot on although you should include cfc sportsworld in that categorization as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X