Pinecrest and Cutler Ridge combining 2001 Girls teams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone is trolling both Gables and cutler ridge here. I'm going to reassure you the neither Bongo or Eric have written or care to know what this site encourages. Let's stop this none se and let the kids just play.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Someone is trolling both Gables and cutler ridge here. I'm going to reassure you the neither Bongo or Eric have written or care to know what this site encourages. Let's stop this none se and let the kids just play.

No. The original poster was clearly pointing out the decline in Pinecrest. The Gables parents are tiger woods fist pumping over the fact that they absorbed all of the div 2 and 3 talent.

I'm shocked that those bunch of democrats didn't head south with the other liberals.

Comment

No. The original poster was clearly pointing out the decline in Pinecrest. The Gables parents are tiger woods fist pumping over the fact that they absorbed all of the div 2 and 3 talent.

I'm shocked that those bunch of democrats didn't head south with the other liberals.
        Im an actual Gables parent and no we are not. We are simply pointing out the fact that our club just became a lot stronger. I am sorry if that offends Pinecrest parents.

Comment

Then let it be as it stands. Why drag in the coaches and personal names of individuals who don't even know what's going on. Play the season and enjoy the little bit of time they have left playing

Comment

Im an actual Gables parent and no we are not. We are simply pointing out the fact that our club just became a lot stronger. I am sorry if that offends Pinecrest parents.
            Gables? Please we own you neon yellow highlighters.

Comment

Scooping up a bunch of democrats makes you stronger?

Comment

like I said before, "the myth of bongo". His pinecrest/ridge team looked poor this past weekend.

Comment

Scooping up a bunch of democrats makes you stronger?
                  Bish...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X