Congrats Coach Carrillo for winning Danone with West Pines Players

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Javier, you did a wonderful job with an improvised team, didn't have time to work with them and prepare them but still you took it all. 🗽new York te espera campeon

Comment

Campeon

Cuando juegue con los equipo de Europa es otra cosa jajajajs eso es real soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Cuando juegue con los equipo de Europa es otra cosa jajajajs eso es real soccer
        You measure him vs European teams. JC has made it

Comment

now we now how is blowing JC

Comment

How or who?

Comment

How or who?
              I guess you are not following the conversation

Comment

this is the world longest ass 😘

Comment

Javier sos mi ídolo, great win at Danone and how you can take it all at New York. Sazonada...

Comment

Javier sos mi ídolo, great win at Danone and how you can take it all at New York. Sazonada...
                    Ven amigo te quiero mamar la pinga

Comment

I guess the closet door was left unlocked , todas Las locas are coming out.

Comment

Ven amigo te quiero mamar la pinga
                        Take your guttural language to the Spanish speaking TS.

Comment

Who is this Javier that everyone keeps talking about, I'm from the Tampa area and I'm moving to Miami in weeks, my son is an ODP standout 05 even though this year was 04. Looking a DA team to foster his talents, can anyone give serious input on him to decide if I take my kid with him or with someone else

Comment

Who is this Javier that everyone keeps talking about, I'm from the Tampa area and I'm moving to Miami in weeks, my son is an ODP standout 05 even though this year was 04. Looking a DA team to foster his talents, can anyone give serious input on him to decide if I take my kid with him or with someone else
                            Read the Thread. He is a very good looking guy from Peru, who knows very little about soccer, yet he managed to get a paper A license and moved through the clubs in south Florida.

Then, He was hired by the best club Mighty Weston, a club who has yet to develop one kid, and won the Danone cup with a crappy team because there was no competition this year and the Cup has become more or less a rec tournament. He would not have won the Gold division in Disney.

Good luck and Welcome to Miami.

Comment

Read the Thread. He is a very good looking guy from Peru, who knows very little about soccer, yet he managed to get a paper A license and moved through the clubs in south Florida.

Then, He was hired by the best club Mighty Weston, a club who has yet to develop one kid, and won the Danone cup with a crappy team because there was no competition this year and the Cup has become more or less a rec tournament. He would not have won the Gold division in Disney.

Good luck and Welcome to Miami.
                              Well said. Well said indeed. I would add that the odp stars daddy will fit right in at Weston.

Comment

Well said. Well said indeed. I would add that the odp stars daddy will fit right in at Weston.
                                Meanwhile at Weston, JC and the Danone Cup champs are shooting promo videos with Abby Wambach. 😂😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X