Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter's team at TB has brought in more talented players than they've lost the last couple of years.
    No one gives a sh!t about U12.

Comment

My daughter's team at TB has brought in more talented players than they've lost the last couple of years.
      What year might that be??

Comment

Your daughter's team must suck big hairy balls for that statement to be true. There is not a single player with Team Boca that can make it at a Top 50 D1 school. Even their own college coaches do not recruit homegrown players. What does that tell you?

Comment

Your daughter's team must suck big hairy balls for that statement to be true. There is not a single player with Team Boca that can make it at a Top 50 D1 school. Even their own college coaches do not recruit homegrown players. What does that tell you?
          Hey moron, I see that you are still trolling. Did TB leave you jaded, or is this what you do for kicks in your mundane life?

Comment

Hey moron, I see that you are still trolling. Did TB leave you jaded, or is this what you do for kicks in your mundane life?
            ^^^ that's just funny right there. You're complaining about a troll, but posting on an anonymous forum about youth soccer at 2:00 in the morning.

Mundane life? You would know. LMAO.

Comment

team boca cuts players?
              No cuts. They promise them a spot on a nonexistent team. Then when they cannot find enough players for that age, they group 3 ages into a second level U19 team. Totally against their policy of not allowing players to 'play up' from their age group. Total revenue move only. These poor players are being assigned to a go nowhere team to play in mediocre leagues at best. I guess next year Team Boca can promote having 2 U19 teams in the State Cup round of 16. Thankfully there are usually only 10 clubs left at that age group. Everyone gets in.

Team Boca = Team Bullsh!t.

Comment

So good this is our year.

Comment

So good this is our year.
                  Ahh...the bullsh!t is showing early this year. We usually don't see this until the spring. Please expand on your expert observations. Tell us more about the best travel rec teams around.

Comment

Ahh...the bullsh!t is showing early this year. We usually don't see this until the spring. Please expand on your expert observations. Tell us more about the best travel rec teams around.

Pretty sure that was cynicism but, you pretty much hit it on the head.

Comment

Pretty sure that was cynicism but, you pretty much hit it on the head.
                      Well, as it was clearly shown in the previous posts, Team Boca = Team Bullsh!t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X