Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No point in arguing the fact that the kendall players will be cutting the grass of the gables players houses in the very near future, whether they're boys or girls.
    You say it like putting in a hard day's work is a bad thing. But here's a couple things:

At least my daughter won't be divorced, addicted to benzos and painkillers by the age of 30.
    She will definitely be in better shape through her hard work and not some frumpy pig pushing out a litter every couple years and working on a second or third marriage, and finally and most importantly, she'll still be a better soccer play.

Comment

No point in arguing the fact that the kendall players will be cutting the grass of the gables players houses in the very near future, whether they're boys or girls.
      But until then your kids will contiue to suck at soccer. Flip off

Comment

Now I see your logic. Your gables nonsense rantings are based in the idea that a more affluent leads to better players? Yeah, it does not work that way. You MAY make the argument that more money in a facility or training items MAY lead to better development. But the area of the club and where the players are from does not. I might say it has the opposite effect.

Comment

But until then your kids will contiue to suck at soccer. Flip off
          Now now

Comment

Kendall United is small and new, definitely not a Rec program. However, soccer clubs in Dade need to get together and pool their talent.
            Kendall United is not a rec program but is very close to one. The coaches are not very good and the club does not care about all the teams. I had my daughter released from the KU early because of her coach and the DOC. The coach barely spoke English and the DOC really didnt care to step in and handle the teams issues. Instead he called meetings to belittle the team and talk about players who werent there to defend themselves. SO w players asked for a release, they were not able to complete the season

Comment

Kendall United is not a rec program but is very close to one. The coaches are not very good and the club does not care about all the teams. I had my daughter released from the KU early because of her coach and the DOC. The coach barely spoke English and the DOC really didnt care to step in and handle the teams issues. Instead he called meetings to belittle the team and talk about players who werent there to defend themselves. SO w players asked for a release, they were not able to complete the season
              The same thing happened to us

Comment

How many coaches at KU have you had experience with, that you can make a statement like "the coaches are not very good"?

As far as "team issues" unless it's a coaching issue, why would a DOC need to step in? Maybe the team just needed a good manager, I would say those are harder to find than a good coach. A coach gets paid, a manager doesn't.

And finally, you should be happy they gave your daughter her release. A LOT of clubs would have made you bite the bullet or pay an outlandish fee.

Comment

How many coaches at KU have you had experience with, that you can make a statement like "the coaches are not very good"?

As far as "team issues" unless it's a coaching issue, why would a DOC need to step in? Maybe the team just needed a good manager, I would say those are harder to find than a good coach. A coach gets paid, a manager doesn't.

And finally, you should be happy they gave your daughter her release. A LOT of clubs would have made you bite the bullet or pay an outlandish fee.
                  Thats the point they didnt give her the release

Comment

The poster says they did and the team couldn't complete the season.

Comment

The Storm definitely has improved and will be stronger than Pinecrest at the 2,000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 ages this season.
                      Dream on. The roster for the 2002 girls team is loaded with great players.
                      They will wipe the floor with the neon uniforms. Possibly the best 2002 team in the state. Watch out!!

Comment

Dream on. The roster for the 2002 girls team is loaded with great players.
                        They will wipe the floor with the neon uniforms. Possibly the best 2002 team in the state. Watch out!!
                        Hopefully we will get a chance to see who is better, but my money is on the 02 girls from The Storm.
                        Go Storm!!

Comment

Hopefully we will get a chance to see who is better, but my money is on the 02 girls from The Storm.
                          Go Storm!!
                          Care to put a little wager on it? I would love to make some money but I'll doubt that they will ever play They are not in the same league. It would be an early 8-0 No second half.

Comment

you said earlier that you got a release early in the season??????

either way, that does not make a club "close to a rec club".

Comment

Why yes, yes they have

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X