Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't take your kid to Weston FC

Parents don't be fool about the idea of a big entity, Weston FC training is the worst I seen.
    My son waisted a whole year in the pre academy and he didn't develop at all, same history for the rest of his teammates.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parents don't be fool about the idea of a big entity, Weston FC training is the worst I seen.
    My son waisted a whole year in the pre academy and he didn't develop at all, same history for the rest of his teammates.
    Your kid didn't develop because he is a **** player with a faggot dad.

Comment

Your kid didn't develop because he is a **** player with a faggot dad.
      This must be the guy who is calling the Juve fan a dick sucker? Why all the gay bashing? Do you have something you want to confess? this is an annonimous forum. Come out!

Comment

This must be the guy who is calling the Juve fan a dick sucker? Why all the gay bashing? Do you have something you want to confess? this is an annonimous forum. Come out!
        Everyone at Weston loves the cock, players, moms, dads, coaches...we just can't get enough of that stuff rod.

Comment

Everyone at Weston loves the cock, players, moms, dads, coaches...we just can't get enough of that stuff rod.
          People say the coaches give a lot of coco to the moms for playing time at Weston. Is this true?

Comment

People say the coaches give a lot of coco to the moms for playing time at Weston. Is this true?
            All those Weston moms didn't get fake racks to keep them hidden, of course they'll do anything to get their kids a starting spot.

Comment

This guy's wife has a fake rack too......but she got fat.......

Comment

This guy's wife has a fake rack too......but she got fat.......
                Can I stick it in her ass?

Comment

Wow

Kids read these threads all the time- How proud your kid must be knowing you are his / her dad. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Comment

kids should not be reading this. its all nonsense anyways

Comment

this forum is full of frustrated coaches and parents!!!

Comment

You'll be surprise how many haters/ frustrated parents posting in talking soccer are from weston

Comment

If your kid is 12 year and younger and really want to develop don't waist your money ant time at Weston FC, you thanks me later!

Comment

We are in pre-academy, quite happy, coaches tell me we could be called soon to DA Academy, which proves the system is working fine.

Comment

That's what you all Parents wants to hear right?
                              HAHAHA another Weston delusional parent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X