• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPeniSenvy Guy needs a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Don't feed the troll.

Not for nothing but there seems to be plenty of diversity on the USMNT and USWNT. Also, pretty sure running an average of 6km per game in a mix of speeds, while performing with skill on the ball and having on average 1 second and 2 touches to distribute the ball is the opposite of lazy.

Go watch some baseball and drink some beer. You'll feel better about yourself after seeing those fat slobs who are considered professional athletes. Same goes for the majority of football offensive and defensive linemen.
      Baseball players do not impress me with their overall athleticism, but you clearly do not know how athletic pro linemen are. Many were 2 or 3 sport athletes in high school and could beat you in a 40 without going all out. I have known many and to reach the level of the NFL they have to be freaks of nature.

Comment

What's up with Wegotsoccer to order uniforms for GPS? Seems like GPS MA has been down for a while. I knkw NEFC's ordering page is up and there is only about 7 weeks before fall pre-season soccer camps kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          What's up with Wegotsoccer to order uniforms for GPS? Seems like GPS MA has been down for a while. I knkw NEFC's ordering page is up and there is only about 7 weeks before fall pre-season soccer camps kick off.
          Wegotsoccer is working.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X