Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Liverpool FSC from Rhody or something?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try. How does one 'tear down' a club that's mediocre at best.

To the OP -- BRILLIANT! So on point.
    Yawn, you're boring us son. We'll wait for your next post about Valeo, Stars, Western United, etc. It's the same thing, every thread.

Comment

Nice try. How does one 'tear down' a club that's mediocre at best.

To the OP -- BRILLIANT! So on point.
      16 posts for a mediocre club; not bad.
      And you felt compelled to add your insight.
      Thanks for sharing

Comment

16 posts for a mediocre club; not bad.
        And you felt compelled to add your insight.
        Thanks for sharing
        No, thank you. You're wonderful.

Comment

As much as I realize this is probably a waste of time since we all know this was just a troll post, here goes the long answer.
          The only way you could equate the behavior of one particular Liverpool team’s parent’s to all the other parents with kids on Liverpool is if this club runs a class on how to be bad, annoying, rude, ignorant, etc. parents.
          Short of that? One event does not impact the other.

And the short answer is, you’re a jackazz.

Comment

Their parents are some of the biggest sideline jackasses I've ever seen, and usually I reserve the worst sideline parents for the Rhode Island'ers (NEFC SC, Bayside, Strikers, Bruno, Lusitana, etc). All the classic traits on display:
            - yelling instructions to kid
            - yelling instructions to kid's teammates
            - changing game-viewing position to be "in-line" with kid on field entire game
            - bad-mouthing own coach for not putting kids in best positions
            - bad-mouthing opposing coach for not teaching kids how to play "the right way"
            - "send it... Send It... SENNNNNNNNND IT...!"
            - yelling about 15 or 16 year old kid ref
            - yelling AT 15 or 16 year old kid ref
            - yelling about opposing player
            - yelling AT opposing player
            - calling out opposing player by number
            - telling kid to retaliate at opposing player

Let's see... what did I miss? I think that was enough for one game. Oh yeah, and that was the MOMs!!!
            And you felt the need to post this at the end of July. Must have been eating at you for a while. Here's an idea, take the kids to the beach.

Comment

well for me, the worst parents i have ever encountered are those from the new bedford area....dartmouth/vipers and st michaels...talked about crazy...and the women are quite handsome

Comment

Have to love these forums. These kinds of threads typically get started when other clubs become envious of the growth in both size and quality of a rival club - so they resort to snide sarcasm and outright lies to tear these clubs down. Gotta love Internet courage~
                ok, i will bite...how are they improving in quality...some state titles, league championships ?...

Comment

Yawn, you're boring us son. We'll wait for your next post about Valeo, Stars, Western United, etc. It's the same thing, every thread.

So true and so sad. People who are envious, disgruntled, are competitors or just have an axe to grind (occasionally well-founded, often times not) flock to this site so they can anonymously (and cowardly I might add) tear others down. You have to wonder what is it in the sad, meaningless, little lives of these people that drives them start these threads? Why do they feel so inadequate and such a compelling need to hide behind the soft warm safe glow of their computer and post such things? Coward.

Comment

So true and so sad. People who are envious, disgruntled, are competitors or just have an axe to grind (occasionally well-founded, often times not) flock to this site so they can anonymously (and cowardly I might add) tear others down. You have to wonder what is it in the sad, meaningless, little lives of these people that drives them start these threads? Why do they feel so inadequate and such a compelling need to hide behind the soft warm safe glow of their computer and post such things? Coward.
                    I'm guessing that the same can be said about you. This isn't exactly a warm, friendly, and kind post either. You are name calling and somehow have justified it because you feel you are defending others. It is the same thing.

Comment

I'm guessing that the same can be said about you. This isn't exactly a warm, friendly, and kind post either. You are name calling and somehow have justified it because you feel you are defending others. It is the same thing.
                      Well put.

Comment

yes very well said....

Comment

well for me, the worst parents i have ever encountered are those from the new bedford area....dartmouth/vipers and st michaels...talked about crazy...and the women are quite handsome
                          Agreed. And here is what I see as the ethnic/cultural reason (for the bad sideline behavior, not the female facial hair): Growing up in a soccer-saturated environment, they see ALL soccer as entertainment, regardless whether it is 8 year olds or professionals. And, as it is entertainment, they feel justified in getting involved. They want to make it hotter, fiestier, spicier, and, for them, more enjoyable. (Think liguica instead of hot dogs.) That means yelling at players and coaches (theirs and opponents), officials, other fans. Their bad behavior is part of the spectacle, part of the circus that makes soccer such a big part of their lives. Like it or not, this all-consuming passion that causes grandma to wear her team colors and shout at a u10 jamboree game also produces great soccer players.

Comment

Sorry, no, it actually is true about the parental drinking for the U15 G
                            If MYSA would just allow drinking on the sidelines, nobody would have to drink on the bus.

Comment

If you find the MA south coast crowds to be entertaining, you out to try the metro NY (in particular, western LI and Eastern NJ) spectator groups on for size! It can be a whole different ball of wax down there.

Comment

Agreed. And here is what I see as the ethnic/cultural reason (for the bad sideline behavior, not the female facial hair): Growing up in a soccer-saturated environment, they see ALL soccer as entertainment, regardless whether it is 8 year olds or professionals. And, as it is entertainment, they feel justified in getting involved. They want to make it hotter, fiestier, spicier, and, for them, more enjoyable. (Think liguica instead of hot dogs.) That means yelling at players and coaches (theirs and opponents), officials, other fans. Their bad behavior is part of the spectacle, part of the circus that makes soccer such a big part of their lives. Like it or not, this all-consuming passion that causes grandma to wear her team colors and shout at a u10 jamboree game also produces great soccer players.
                                So i grew up in that area and understand much of what you say...but i dont know if i agree that the result is an abundance of high level players at a greater level than other geographic areas that dont exhibit the same behavior

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X