MAPLE teams will hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      MAPLE teams will hide.
      Is that REALLY the comeback for defending/promoting this? LOL

Comment

Is that REALLY the comeback for defending/promoting this? LOL
        I couldn't give two $#!T$ about the Cup. MAPLE will still hide from the NEP teams.

Comment

I couldn't give two $#!T$ about the Cup. MAPLE will still hide from the NEP teams.
          Thanks for clarifying. I bet your daughter is looking forward to you reminiscing about league tables, tournament flights and got soccer points at her wedding reception.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. I bet your daughter is looking forward to you reminiscing about league tables, tournament flights and got soccer points at her wedding reception.
            Such a feeble jab. Soccer is a means to an end. I don't talk about it with my kids. I come here to poke fun at people like you. How are you going to fix the USMNT?

Comment

The Cup is also open to town travel teams, which is a nice option, and one I'll be using for my U12 boys team. So I say thanks to FC Boston for putting it together.

Comment

exactly, how can we screw the people this year
                It's only 200$ so stop your bitchin

Comment

MAPLE teams will hide.
                  Did you know that a terrible GPS U15 South Elite team just beat the Maple State Cup Champion?

Comment

It's only 200$ so stop your bitchin
                    A sucker born every minute, they will love you.

Comment

Such a feeble jab. Soccer is a means to an end. I don't talk about it with my kids. I come here to poke fun at people like you. How are you going to fix the USMNT?
                      NEP of course!

Comment

True ?

Did you know that a terrible GPS U15 South Elite team just beat the Maple State Cup Champion?
                        When did they play what was the score?

Comment

When did they play what was the score?
                          Beat them 3-2 last weekend in the GPS Summer Showcase. Poor, poor Maple. Their champion beaten by a lackluster NEP team of kids that couldn't make the GPS A team.

Comment

Beat them 3-2 last weekend in the GPS Summer Showcase. Poor, poor Maple. Their champion beaten by a lackluster NEP team of kids that couldn't make the GPS A team.
                            Outside of the two teams in question who cares.

I think that NEP is a stronger league particularly on the girls side but honestly your point is stupid point. Objectively stupid. Just want to make this clear, if you think that a game, in a summer tournament, between two teams says anything about the relative strengths of two league leagues these teams are in, then you are stupid. I really can't say stupid enough to describe you and your point.

Stupid.

Comment

Outside of the two teams in question who cares.

I think that NEP is a stronger league particularly on the girls side but honestly your point is stupid point. Objectively stupid. Just want to make this clear, if you think that a game, in a summer tournament, between two teams says anything about the relative strengths of two league leagues these teams are in, then you are stupid. I really can't say stupid enough to describe you and your point.

Stupid.
                              sorry you lost, at least you have maple

Comment

sorry you lost, at least you have maple
                                Oh my god, that cut so deep. Honestly I don't know how I will recover. I mean I have so little going on in my life that I care, I mean really care, about which meaningless soccer league my kid plays in. For the record my kid plays in a club that is in the NEP, I am just not so mindlessly insecure that I have trash on a league that is perhaps not as well run (IMHO) but who contains plenty of good players and teams.

If your kid isn't very good then you brag about your team, if your sub-par kid isn't even on a good team then I guess all you have left is to brag about your league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X