X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best quote of the day. ⬆️
    sad but true. VT will just pay go fund other Stars projects.

Comment

I can't see this partnership having any success. Why would any VT coach support the stars?

Comment

I can't see this partnership having any success. Why would any VT coach support the stars?
        Based on what? Your overwhelming experience?
        Are you from VT?
        Do you have a kid that played for Stars?
        Does your child play on a VT team?
        Do you or have you run a club?
        Why do you care?

Amazing how many people come on here with an opinion that is based on nothing.
        thanks for your concern

Comment

Based on what? Your overwhelming experience?
          Are you from VT?
          Do you have a kid that played for Stars?
          Does your child play on a VT team?
          Do you or have you run a club?
          Why do you care?

thanks for your concern
          Yes from VT

Comment

Almost as amazing as how many people do the same, only taking about other people's posts, rather than winning anything to the topic.

Comment

Dangling ECNL spots???

Coaching support?

Comment

Dangling ECNL spots???

Coaching support?
                If you think any farmer Joe will drive 2hrs from VT x3 a week to practice and weekend travel games then you my friend have never been to Vermont. Further if your under the illusion that RL has established himself as the go to developmental coach then you my friend have never been to western Mass.

Comment

They won't drive to western Mass. they will be driving to Lancaster. Some are already doing it.

Comment

They won't drive to western Mass. they will be driving to Lancaster. Some are already doing it.
                    yep when a VT patent told me their kid was going to be on a stars ECNL team, I had allI could do to not bust out laughing, the driving and of course the spot was never actually given to her.

Comment

If you think any farmer Joe will drive 2hrs from VT x3 a week to practice and weekend travel games then you my friend have never been to Vermont. Further if your under the illusion that RL has established himself as the go to developmental coach then you my friend have never been to western Mass.
                      he runs some of the worst practices I've ever seen, very unorganized and low expectations. I am sure that's not VT thinks they are getting though.

Comment

I know, I was trying to imagine what stars might have told them as laughable as it is to those who actually know how it works, they seem to be buying it, hook, line and sinker

Comment

What a total waste of time money and gas.

Comment

yep when a VT patent told me their kid was going to be on a stars ECNL team, I had allI could do to not bust out laughing, the driving and of course the spot was never actually given to her.
                            What is a VT patent? Can I look at the filing at the US PTO to see what has been patented so I don't copy it?

Comment

Almost as amazing as how many people do the same, only taking about other people's posts, rather than winning anything to the topic.
                              You are right.
                              But the environment is so target rich.

Comment

he runs some of the worst practices I've ever seen, very unorganized and low expectations. I am sure that's not VT thinks they are getting though.
                                Spot on ⬆️
                                I can't begin to imagine who the stars sent up to the meeting in VT for this venture to sell a bag of broken dreams and promises. Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X