Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As usual whenever the Stars stumble or NEFC accomplishes something the discussion moves from the topic to how much the Stars supporters think NEFC parents and players suck. And those knuckleheads wonder why they get hammered here. You folks are real douches
    They do it because they care about you :) It's flattery.

Comment

So the hammering the NEFC 15s got after Nationals wasn't from Stars? Perspective, you are a complete idiot and prove it time and time again. Keep the Stars flag flying.
      There's plenty of other clubs out there that don't care for what NEFC is selling. It's not just the Stars. Not by a long shot.

Comment

As usual whenever the Stars stumble or NEFC accomplishes something the discussion moves from the topic to how much the Stars supporters think NEFC parents and players suck. And those knuckleheads wonder why they get hammered here. You folks are real douches
        No, what you fail to realize is that no one likes your little game. Your whole deal with these tactics amounts to the "when are you going to stop beating your wife" tactics. You assert something as true, people ignore you or finally counter, and then you insist that they were the real offenders all along and you are just kindly giving them their payback. But you never seem to get enough payback. I've told you before. The lack of capacity to digest your hate is the hallmark feature of resentment. Instead of relieving yourself with a good bowel movement and feeling better 'ol Grandma, you are like a home water fountain that just keep spewing and recycling its own waste. In a word, you need help. After all these years you still appear completely oblivious to what you have done to your reputation.

Comment

No, what you fail to realize is that no one likes your little game. Your whole deal with these tactics amounts to the "when are you going to stop beating your wife" tactics. You assert something as true, people ignore you or finally counter, and then you insist that they were the real offenders all along and you are just kindly giving them their payback. But you never seem to get enough payback. I've told you before. The lack of capacity to digest your hate is the hallmark feature of resentment. Instead of relieving yourself with a good bowel movement and feeling better 'ol Grandma, you are like a home water fountain that just keep spewing and recycling its own waste. In a word, you need help. After all these years you still appear completely oblivious to what you have done to your reputation.
          Describes NH/Perspective to a T

Comment

Describes NH/Perspective to a T
            Regardless, there is still the little problem that it describes YOU to a T.

Comment

Guess you haven't picked up how Header feels about NEFC and actually believe that he is some newbie here. That's rich.

For the benefit of the initiated, there are a couple of poster's like this guy above who have been playing the same pathetic troll games since way back when this forum was run by MAPLE. Those of us who have been around here for a while can spot them because their opinions are pretty well known even though they are well disguised within thousands upon thousands of anonymous posts and a string of "fictitious" personas. There is no actual "Perspective", "OCDMan", "Pathfinder" or even BTDT. Those are just labels that represent the amalgamation of a number of different posters who very clearly don't like each other after years of these senseless skirmishes. Make no mistake though those posters existed here well before NEFC was even formed and their behaviors here ARE destroying this site.
              I am a real soccer dad. I have several kids in club soccer. They like soccer a lot but it is probably not the best sport. For the most part my wife and I like the club soccer experience.

I really have no skirmishes with anyone that discusses soccer. I have had at times issues with postings about postings. I don't get it. Anyways, my involvement on this site is about 3 or 4 years. I don't come on as much because my life has gotten much busier.

Believe it or not, I have learned quite a bit about club soccer and leagues in which they play in.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

Just catching up on some reading. This one made me laugh to think that anyone takes anything that is written on TS that seriously. Heck I can barely remember the names of parents from old teams my kids played and whether I liked them never mind their reputations. It is pretty obvious some of you live I very shallow caves.

Comment

Just catching up on some reading. This one made me laugh to think that anyone takes anything that is written on TS that seriously. Heck I can barely remember the names of parents from old teams my kids played and whether I liked them never mind their reputations. It is pretty obvious some of you live I very shallow caves.
                  Sure, this is probably your first time swinging by in months, LOL. Interesting passage to select after all this time.

Comment

0 championships in how long

Comment

0 championships in how long
                      I read this stuff & it makes me laugh to read people arguing their egos out & using soccer as a platform. Keep up the good work it so meaningful.

Comment

I read this stuff & it makes me laugh to read people arguing their egos out & using soccer as a platform. Keep up the good work it so meaningful.
                        Egotistical

1) one who has become so ultimately consumed by their ego, that their entire view of the world and everyone in it is twisted. They usually perceive themselves as 'God's Gift to Women (mayhaps Men ...)' or are just plain sick as well as cocky.

2) A person whose ego exceeds both his intelligence and his capacity to see beyond his own personal interests.

3) A self-absorbed waste of oxygen who expects us to grovel at their feet like the unwashed masses they see us as

4) Someone who talks just to hear themselves (because no-one else will listen)

5) being egoist, is loving, respecting and admiring yourself more than any other being in the World. when you simply think, you're the best.
                        in better words: your egoist when you start feeling sorry for someone because you don't love him/her:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X