X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USMNT vs Brazil

Tuesday Sept 8th at Gillette.

Does JK try and win or play another mish mash of players?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Who cares.... 40 buck parking f u kraft!

Comment

It will take a lot to get me to this game. Last time I went to see a US game was the friendly a few years back against Spain. Spain at least played some of their stars but the US went with a second string team. Will Brazil and the US have their European league based players?
      And the traffic was horrendous. Not worth the cost and hassle.

Comment

Seriously - a Tuesday night right after Labor Day weekend.

Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Anyone seen the ticket prices? Thanks, but no thanks. Price gouging Krafts at their best.

Comment

Anyone seen the ticket prices? Thanks, but no thanks. Price gouging Krafts at their best.

500 dollars per ticket....

Comment

Maybe he will start his kid in Goal. Just called him into a U23 college camp. No conflict there, right?

Comment

It will take a lot to get me to this game. Last time I went to see a US game was the friendly a few years back against Spain. Spain at least played some of their stars but the US went with a second string team. Will Brazil and the US have their European league based players?
                And the traffic was horrendous. Not worth the cost and hassle.
                We only have a second team.

Comment

Maybe he will start his kid in Goal. Just called him into a U23 college camp. No conflict there, right?
                  The guy is a con man. Given our weak Hex we will qualify for the World Cup so he can do what he wants for the next 3 years

Comment

The guy is a con man. Given our weak Hex we will qualify for the World Cup so he can do what he wants for the next 3 years
                    Don't be so sure....Panama and might Haiti ain't scared of the big bad wolf

Comment

I don't care if Pele is coming to Krafty Korner. I'm never subjecting myself to that $40 satellite lot forced march in, traffic snarl out fiasco they call parking again. Gillette can handle 15000 Revs fans; any larger crowd is Just Not Worth It.

Comment

I don't care if Pele is coming to Krafty Korner. I'm never subjecting myself to that $40 satellite lot forced march in, traffic snarl out fiasco they call parking again. Gillette can handle 15000 Revs fans; any larger crowd is Just Not Worth It.

do you think they will find enough fans to pay 550 dollars per ticket to fill up the middle??

Comment

do you think they will find enough fans to pay 550 dollars per ticket to fill up the middle??
                          Easily. All Brazilians paying with your tax dollars. (just because they are hard working doesn't mean they are not on all kinds of government programs that hand out money like candy).

Comment

Easily. All Brazilians paying with your tax dollars. (just because they are hard working doesn't mean they are not on all kinds of government programs that hand out money like candy).

I heard that the EBT cards can be used for ticket purchases.
                            Perhaps the game is a scam to round up thousands of illegals???
                            Oh.....Kraft owns the stadium, not Trump. I get my one-syllabic billionaires mixed up sometime. Although now that Jobs (dead) and Gates are out of the picture, it should be easier. Nevertheless.......

Comment

I heard that the EBT cards can be used for ticket purchases.
                              Perhaps the game is a scam to round up thousands of illegals???
                              Oh.....Kraft owns the stadium, not Trump. I get my one-syllabic billionaires mixed up sometime. Although now that Jobs (dead) and Gates are out of the picture, it should be easier. Nevertheless.......
                              I would suspect there are more freeloading whites that brazilians. But I am sure nothing could change your racists thoughts. The republicans deserve trump and I hope he has Sarah lip stick on a pig palin as his running mate. Just what your party deserves and it's what you represent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X