Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She's much better than your daughter! And knows how to pass the ball.
    That will be helpful on JV team. At least you'll get a clear view of the action at your club games, since no college coaches will be there to get in your way.

Comment

That will be helpful on JV team. At least you'll get a clear view of the action at your club games, since no college coaches will be there to get in your way.
      Yes, we know. College coaches only attend NEFC games.

How lucky we are to have the best club in the nation, right here in Massachusetts.

Isn't it great to be a Masssshole?

Comment

NEFC is the Best
        NEFC is the only club that can develop a player
        If your daughter has any potential whatsoever, the only club you should consider is NEFC
        There are other clubs out there?
        I thought "trying out for a new team" meant going to the NEFC central or NEFC metro or NEFC southshore, or NEFC north or NEFC super north or NEFC west or NEFC regional super west or NEFC central south west, or...

Comment

Breakers are a joke. Get a refund.
          Buy an economy car for your practices at Brandeis.

Comment

Buy an economy car for your practices at Brandeis.
            Why do you care...you left?

Comment

Why do you care...you left?
              No I dint ...we will leave next year ....we were told training was to be in Braintree and now they brought in a coach that the stars didn't want and we are in Waltham .....nice sell job FM ....everything that they say is true ...ECNL isn't what they say ....FM put the phone down and coach !!!!!

Comment

NEFC is the Best
                If your daughter has any potential whatsoever, the only club you should consider is NEFC

Comment

NEFC is the Best
                  Thanks Perspective.

Comment

NEFC is the Best
                    You are being sarcastic and joking about this to annoy people but in my experience (3 players with Nefc- being with 2 different clubs previously with my oldest), there is 90% of truth in what you said.

Comment

You are being sarcastic and joking about this to annoy people but in my experience (3 players with Nefc- being with 2 different clubs previously with my oldest), there is 90% of truth in what you said.
                      If you are on here in the preseason whinning about a practice change prior to the season starting, it does not matter what club you bring your kids to. You will always be a malcontent, no way around it.

Comment

If you are on here in the preseason whinning about a practice change prior to the season starting, it does not matter what club you bring your kids to. You will always be a malcontent, no way around it.
                        Brandeis. Haha

Comment

Brandeis. Haha
                          Beats Holliston, Marlboro, Lancaster, etc.

Comment

NEFC is the Best

Comment

No I dint ...we will leave next year ....we were told training was to be in Braintree and now they brought in a coach that the stars didn't want and we are in Waltham .....nice sell job FM ....everything that they say is true ...ECNL isn't what they say ....FM put the phone down and coach !!!!!
                              Great way to start with a new group of teammates. We all knew we would practice at Brandies or some where in the area. This was in order to make the travel easier on the girls from the north. Now... If your not happy you can always leave. If not I would appreciate it if next time your not happy with something talk to the coaches and don't air it here. Thanks

Comment

Great way to start with a new group of teammates. We all knew we would practice at Brandies or some where in the area. This was in order to make the travel easier on the girls from the north. Now... If your not happy you can always leave. If not I would appreciate it if next time your not happy with something talk to the coaches and don't air it here. Thanks
                                I am not happy with the whole thing ... Coach who brings a bunch of girls with him ... "You " may have been told that practice with some where in the area but "we" never heard a thing about it . FM was bringing on an assistant coach that's all that "we" were told .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X