Shame on you GPS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

placed 15th out of 24! I'm impressed. Amazing what guest players can do for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NEFC is the Best
      NEFC is the only club that can develop a player
      If your child has any potential whatsoever, the only club you should consider is NEFC
      Hahahahaha!!

Comment

placed 15th out of 24! I'm impressed. Amazing what guest players can do for you.
        Amazing there are some dues you can't pay for your son.

Comment

They might as well have placed 24th out of 24. Free all expenses paid guest players didn't have the impact PB wanted.

Comment

Dude. They drew Liverpool. Not the bs team out if Mass but the Liverpool own by John Henry. If that were the the us u-15 national team that would be a good result. No amount of guest player complaining can take away from what these kids did. Impressive any way you cut it.

Comment

I counted three from MA (JR, TM, MH). Who am I missing?
              Who cares, you need to get a life.

Comment

Dude. They drew Liverpool. Not the bs team out if Mass but the Liverpool own by John Henry. If that were the the us u-15 national team that would be a good result. No amount of guest player complaining can take away from what these kids did. Impressive any way you cut it.
                yeah the B team and by a questionable goal too- Liverpool barely beat the team that placed LAST in the tournament (Swindon Town) 2-1 after being down 1-0 . Not much of a GPS team even with all the five borrowed players.

Comment

Who cares, you need to get a life.
                  Meanwhile, you are reading a thread you don't care about and responding to posts you don't care about. Who needs to get a life here?

Comment

Meanwhile, you are reading a thread you don't care about and responding to posts you don't care about. Who needs to get a life here?
                    gps is lame. Bolts are the only club!

Comment

GPS going to the Finals at the Milk Cup!!

GPS beats Co. Armagh in the semis to get to the finals. Tremendous achievement!!!!
                      Way to go USA!!!!...and Mass!!!

Comment

gps is lame. Bolts are the only club!
                        Bolt boys coming home from Ireland. AS Roma USA Academy eliminated.

Comment

Bolt boys coming home from Ireland. AS Roma USA Academy eliminated.
                          They were in a much higher bracket- one below the top (but you knew that). Placed 6th. Not bad compared to 15th out of 24!!

Comment

They were in a much higher bracket- one below the top (but you knew that). Placed 6th. Not bad compared to 15th out of 24!!
                            I would agree. The Roma-USA team did well. To be fair to GPS, however, it looks like they got a very difficult draw--having to play two of the top four teams in the tournament during the group stage. Since its a random draw for the first three matches, those final overall ranking numbers have little meaning. Both of these teams (Roma and GPS) acquitted themselves well at such a high level tournament.

Comment

I would agree. The Roma-USA team did well. To be fair to GPS, however, it looks like they got a very difficult draw--having to play two of the top four teams in the tournament during the group stage. Since its a random draw for the first three matches, those final overall ranking numbers have little meaning. Both of these teams (Roma and GPS) acquitted themselves well at such a high level tournament.
                              "...have little meaning"- don't think so. AS Roma played top teams as well. Not saying the drawings were completely fair (which is impossible in reality) but fair enough. Cream rises to the top..

Comment

DAP acceptance coming soon for GPS

These results, coupled with the recent U13 and U15 Boys National USCS success will undoubtedly seal GPS' entry into the world of DAP and USSDA for next year. They have applied and will almost certain to be accepted. Not very good for either Bolts and/or Seacoast. I'd be extremely nervous if I were them!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X