Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough coming back

My girl is done with her college soccer so I have been out of the loop for quite a bit. I know her old club has gone from a dominant one to a merged also ran. I am having trouble deciphering the ECNL schedule (when she played it was simpler and smaller) and also the league that NEFC plays in. Geesh.

When we were involve it was Stars #1, Scorps top teams still good to very good, NEFC was not even in the picture, and MPS made noise but never got any serious hardware.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My girl is done with her college soccer so I have been out of the loop for quite a bit. I know her old club has gone from a dominant one to a merged also ran. I am having trouble deciphering the ECNL schedule (when she played it was simpler and smaller) and also the league that NEFC plays in. Geesh.

When we were involve it was Stars #1, Scorps top teams still good to very good, NEFC was not even in the picture, and MPS made noise but never got any serious hardware.
    So what is your point, and why is it "tough coming back"?

Comment

Clearly the OP had another daughter.

Comment

As expected..........crickets.

Comment

Exactly. What are you coming back from? Based on your timeline, TS was pretty much a new forum when your D was making her hay on the club scene. And you just stumble back in here for good old fashion club soccer talk in the middle of the summer?????? Sure.

Comment

Troll

Comment

Exactly. What are you coming back from? Based on your timeline, TS was pretty much a new forum when your D was making her hay on the club scene. And you just stumble back in here for good old fashion club soccer talk in the middle of the summer?????? Sure.
              Let's lay some odds on who is behind this thread....

Comment

You are lonely aren't you?

Comment

You are lonely aren't you?
                  This was a lame attempt to start a club ranking dialogue. Definitely NOT the work of BTDT or his lackeys. They wouldn't be so obvious. This is clearly a rank amateur who wants to join the big boys; keep at it buddy, we're rooting for you to grow a brain.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X