Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am confident this thread was not started by a content Galway parent from the U16 boys team. The thread will die when others spreading lies and falsehoods because of some level of jealousy stops. We drink high end bourbon, not Sangria if you're keeping score
    Well Pappy Van Winkle, you better start buying that bourbon by the case if you're a U16 parent because most of last years U15 team has moved on.

Comment

Well Pappy Van Winkle, you better start buying that bourbon by the case if you're a U16 parent because most of last years U15 team has moved on.
      What is it about this particular team that has caused so much criticism? The thread barely mentions issues elsewhere, which seems to indicate relative stability. What exactly went wrong with this group or what about them generated all of this discussion?

Comment

What is it about this particular team that has caused so much criticism? The thread barely mentions issues elsewhere, which seems to indicate relative stability. What exactly went wrong with this group or what about them generated all of this discussion?
        The parents are insufferable. I understand if GPS NPL parents come on here to gloat but not Galway parents. This team's parents are like the Valeo U12 parents just without the accomplishments. I'm sure the rest of the club is full of stable people but this group brings the whole program down. They have single handedly kept this thread alive.

Comment

R.I.P. U16 Boys, gone but not forgotten.

Comment

The U16 Boys team is no more.

In related news Galway is having high school age tryouts in mid November. Maybe they should have just emailed the kids from the tryouts last Spring. I guess they decided that team was so bad they would just blow it up.

Comment

CFC is still looking for a few good players

CFC is still looking for a few good players.

Comment

You're sad. You didn't like your son being held accountable by the new coaching influence and so you've decided to move on - leave it at that. The fact that some long time players got benched because of the shortcomings GR refused to acknowledge was a good thing and the team had its strongest year. The team continues, you won't be missed and good luck to you and the other malcontents who got a taste of reality and didn't care for it.

Maybe junior should play golf, then you'll have no one and nothing else to blame.
                How is this attitude working out for you? Talk about a taste of reality.

I. Told. You. So.

Comment

How was the high school age tryout?

How was the high school age tryout?

Comment

I am confident this thread was not started by a content Galway parent from the U16 boys team. The thread will die when others spreading lies and falsehoods because of some level of jealousy stops. We drink high end bourbon, not Sangria if you're keeping score
                    I was a content Galway parent until last night.

Comment

I think the whole team went to Commonwealth FC.

Comment

The Galway Rovers U16 Boys team is listed in the Maple Division 1 grouping for Spring of 2016. Will there be a team?

Comment

I think the whole team went to Commonwealth FC.
                          CFC carried a full roster, how can they take on a huge migration?

Comment

CFC carried a full roster, how can they take on a huge migration?
                            I think CFC is happy to get some real players finally.

Comment

I think CFC is happy to get some real players finally.
                              HELP! Can we come back? These CFC parents and kids seriously unhinged. We'll pay double if you bring us back. Please.

Comment

This is how the old Galway U15 roster shakes out at U16.

#1 – WR – CSU
                                #2 – AM – Galway
                                #3 – MB – Galway
                                #5 – SL – Galway
                                #7 – PB – Galway
                                #8 – OO – Commonwealth FC
                                #9 – ST – GPS
                                #10 – LC – Galway
                                #11 – KL – GPS
                                #12 – RC – Commonwealth FC
                                #14 – DK – CSU
                                #16 – CW – Galway
                                #17 – AF – Galway
                                #22 – DM – Galway
                                #23 – PH – Galway
                                #33 – JF – Commonwealth FC
                                #36 – FE – Commonwealth FC
                                #45 – NB – Commonwealth FC

The management at Galway really shot themselves in the foot this time. Commonwealth FC made out really well at their expense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X