Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't kid yourself, the Republican entitlements are much greater. GE made $13 BILLION and paid NO taxes. At a 20% tax rate, they got a $2.6 BILLION entitlement. Just one of the many Republican entitlements.
    Hello??? Do you know who CEO of GE is? Here's a little background.

In February 2009, (Jeffrey) Immelt was appointed as a member to the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board*to provide the president and his administration with advice and counsel in fixing America's economic downturn. When President Obama chose to put Jeffrey Immelt at the head of the Economic Advisory Board, he felt that Immelt had attributions in knowing what would help the global economy. Obama has reported that Immelt has emerged as one of his top economic advisors in regards to trying to rebuild America's economy. On January 21, 2011, President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers, succeeding former*Federal Reserve*chairman*Paul Volcker. TheNew York Times*reported that Obama's appointment of Immelt was "another strong signal that he intends to make the White House more business-friendly." *Immelt will retain his post at GE while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by*executive order." Despite this, in July 2011 Immelt's General Electric announced that it is in the process of relocating its*X-ray*division from*Wisconsin*to China.*Immelt had previously referred to*China*as GE's "second home market".

Comment

This might be the greatest post I've ever read.
      I love that you pulled that post up. It's sooooo rich. Talking about how he no issue with Stars at all and that's the greatest post ever right after several days of trying to scorch JD like he has done hundreds of times. The magnitude of lying is so high that we can understand why a few might still believe that BTDT is not involved. Love it.

Comment

Yes, the greatest liar on the planet, and the post quoted proves that as well. Interesting that some of the quotes he's pulling up that he wrote from other old threads right now are not "signed in," LOL.
        Proves? Invest in a dictionary Nigel.

Comment

Proves? Invest in a dictionary Nigel.
          You certainly love your fiction characters. Maybe occasionally you even believe they aren't you. But keep posting. More data are always helpful.

Comment

Has there been a change of heart from any girls who may not have played with their high school soccer programs last year? Are more thinking about leaving their HS programs behind to train with club coaches, or is the trend moving in the other direction?

I heard one suggestion that some kids were returning to the HS fold after having skipped last year, but I'm not sure whether this represents a larger shift in thinking, or just one instance.

Comment

Has there been a change of heart from any girls who may not have played with their high school soccer programs last year? Are more thinking about leaving their HS programs behind to train with club coaches, or is the trend moving in the other direction?

I heard one suggestion that some kids were returning to the HS fold after having skipped last year, but I'm not sure whether this represents a larger shift in thinking, or just one instance.
              I'm seeing the same

Comment

Anyone seeing a groundswell of support for the idea of passing on high school soccer or is it really just a few isolated cases each year?

Comment

Anyone seeing a groundswell of support for the idea of passing on high school soccer or is it really just a few isolated cases each year?
                  You don't really care, so don't pretend to be interested. My kid is playing high school, and the kids from my town are playing. That's all I care about, and all anyone cares about. Don't hide your agenda behind some pretense of being curious. If you want to bash someone, get after it.

Comment

You don't really care, so don't pretend to be interested. My kid is playing high school, and the kids from my town are playing. That's all I care about, and all anyone cares about. Don't hide your agenda behind some pretense of being curious. If you want to bash someone, get after it.
                    My aren't you a touchy one. Point was if there wasn't a lot of people clamoring for it then it's not a big deal.

Comment

My aren't you a touchy one. Point was if there wasn't a lot of people clamoring for it then it's not a big deal.
                      I don't think there was ever a lot of people clamouring for it. More like a certain club "strongly encouraging" it.

Comment

My, aren't you a douchy troll. Classic troll behavior on TS: ask a benign question; if a conversation ensues - slowly work your way to the hidden agenda; if someone immediately calls you on it - call them over sensitive and wait for another thread to get your bashing in.

Comment

Classic TS paranoid conspiracy theory stuff.

Comment

Classic TS paranoid conspiracy theory stuff.
                            Right on the money. Diagnosis and all. In their warped mind being interested in a topic and having an opinion means having a dark agenda. The funny thing is, like they don't

Comment

Right on the money. Diagnosis and all. In their warped mind being interested in a topic and having an opinion means having a dark agenda. The funny thing is, like they don't
                              Of course, BTBT, of course.

Comment

Insanity

Why would any parent discourage there kid from playing HS with their friends?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X