Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    nope, just asking. Your answer is very revealing though.
    Reveals what? That our family likes my children's current coaches & teammates? I happen to like the current VT soccer system. I don't know the coaches from stars so can't speak but the notice of partnership between clubs makes it sound like none of our coaches here in VT measure up.

Comment

Reveals what? That our family likes my children's current coaches & teammates? I happen to like the current VT soccer system. I don't know the coaches from stars so can't speak but the notice of partnership between clubs makes it sound like none of our coaches here in VT measure up.
      The shills of Mass soccer would have you believe that no coaches in the country measure up to Stars or Nefc.
      Welcome to our nightmare

Comment

Not saying RL is the "go to" guy in WesternMass but he is definitely a qualified coach. Ive seen girls improve and not many seem to leave. Not starting an argument over who is the better coach because every kid/parent will have a different opinion, but what are the better options out west?
        He's had 2 good teams handed to him and both blew up.

Comment

What age groups were these?

Comment

Ok. But still, where would you go, what other choices? FSA, CFC, WUP, GPS, Not sure the other options are better. Honest question, not sure of the significant differences. It's easy to say an organization is lousy, but what's the alternative solution?

Comment

Ok. But still, where would you go, what other choices? FSA, CFC, WUP, GPS, Not sure the other options are better. Honest question, not sure of the significant differences. It's easy to say an organization is lousy, but what's the alternative solution?
              FC Mass?? I get it, each is seriously flawed Stars west Sprfld is too.

Comment

What age groups were these?
                Current U 15 and the 17s were very good WUP teams he couldn't keep together or elevate. He was handed at least 3 ECNL players and several R1 players on those teams.

Comment

you are doing fine, just hold on to your wallet and crank up our skepticism a bit before the invasion.

If you hear The words I promise ECNL, training or scholarship, just run.

Comment

Only two clubs in VT that are worth anything. VT Elite Futbol Club isn't one of them.

Comment

Only two clubs in VT that are worth anything. VT Elite Futbol Club isn't one of them.
                      What about Elite Stars???

Comment

Zzzvtzzzzzzz

Comment

So is this thing happening or do all the cows just boot it over the top?

Comment

is there even 1 competitive stars west team left? At one point they had two former Western United teams that were pretty good but it seems those 2 teams imploded and now there are no good stars west teams and the u little terms are struggling. perhaps that is why they are moving on to Vermont? up next a recall to the mother ship at Lancaster for evaluation and retraining?
                            You are clueless........

Comment

Pathetic

you are doing fine, just hold on to your wallet and crank up our skepticism a bit before the invasion.

If you hear The words I promise ECNL, training or scholarship, just run.
                              Sounds like your child didn't make an ECNL team! No coach is going to promise you ecnl or a scholarship...

Comment

Current U 15 and the 17s were very good WUP teams he couldn't keep together or elevate. He was handed at least 3 ECNL players and several R1 players on those teams.
                                My daughter plays on the u12. They practiced with u13 and 3 of RL kids went on to play ecnl. I have been around numerous coaches from various organizations, our preference is RL . There are some things I disagree with RL's view however in the west, he's the better coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X