Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been on this site for a bit now, and always found it a bit strange that it was all anonymous. This leads to a lot of unnecessary bashing and downright ignorant responses that likely wouldn't occur if you could connect who was who when responding or reading through threads.

So, I started a separate forum called www.thesoccerpitch.net. Its not meant to replace this place, but it will just add to the resources available to people.
    Or you could just click on the "Mass TS REGISTERED" forum here. The last post on that forum was 2 years ago. You could have saved yourself some time and just logged in here.

Comment

Or you could just click on the "Mass TS REGISTERED" forum here. The last post on that forum was 2 years ago. You could have saved yourself some time and just logged in here.
      I figured it was worth it to create a site that was formatted a little differently and didn't have the unregistered option at all. It wasn't that much time to create. Amazing how easy they make these types of forums to configure.

Comment

And post back and forth to yourself? Sounds like fun.

When given a choice, anonymity is usually always the preferred route.

Comment

It may not prevent the bashing or rudeness, but it may allow one to be banned, etc. Fake name or not, you'll at least know that when you respond to "X", its actually "X" and not "A" - can't recall how many times in the last week I responded to someone and was clearly identified as BTNT or someone else that I still don't know who the initials correspond to...
          Sure! A likely story BTNT! :)

Comment

Sure! A likely story BTNT! :)
            See - it happened again :)

Comment

I figured it was worth it to create a site that was formatted a little differently and didn't have the unregistered option at all. It wasn't that much time to create. Amazing how easy they make these types of forums to configure.
              You created your own site? Talk about spending too much time on youth soccer. Get a life.

Comment

You created your own site? Talk about spending too much time on youth soccer. Get a life.
                Love the sport, and its not just youth soccer - that's just a bad assumption.

Comment

Says the blowhole on a youth soccer site......

Comment

It's definitely Heinsohn. Don't get involved.

Comment

I've talked to more than a handful of NEFC families in the last few weeks. They are very happy with the club and are noticeably excited when talking about BH but they to a person have clearly stated that they avoid her father like the plague. He is the running joke inside of NEFC.

Comment

I come on here for entertainment and an occasional bit of information, not to post pages and pages of persona drivel poorly disguised as knowledge

Comment

Wow instead of being xxxxxx your admin
                          Quick someone get the user name BTNT or FM.

Comment

Wow instead of being xxxxxx your admin
                            Quick someone get the user name BTNT or FM.
                            FM is too short....still don't quite understand the BTNT.

Comment

I have been on this site for a bit now, and always found it a bit strange that it was all anonymous. This leads to a lot of unnecessary bashing and downright ignorant responses that likely wouldn't occur if you could connect who was who when responding or reading through threads.

So, I started a separate forum called www.thesoccerpitch.net. Its not meant to replace this place, but it will just add to the resources available to people.
                              I checked it out, and I like how you made categories for different topics. This will help keep it organized and we can easily find things instead always posting the same stuff. I also like the topics of Tournaments and Leagues (Maple, NPL, etc..).

Comment

Duplicate this site except with the name registration. I'm (as are many) a simpleton and this site is very easy to use. One step (click 'todays posts) to see all recent activity. Yours looked relatively confusing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X