Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WUP / FC Mass merger

I have a daughter playing for stars west and looking for a closer drive. I'm wondering if this buyout/merger will make WUP a better team all around. Any information would be great.

Absolutely not. Sometimes you have to travel to get your money out of it. The coaching is just not there at either WUP or FC MASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a daughter playing for stars west and looking for a closer drive. I'm wondering if this buyout/merger will make WUP a better team all around. Any information would be great.
      In my experience with club mergers, the weak coaches and staffers get flushed out and the ship gets tightened up for an overall better club.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

not really a big difference in distance. what is the real reason

Comment

Forget the merger. It would take and act of God to make WUP the better choice.

Comment

Keep in mind the difference in the level of coaching you will find at WUP. Stars West has the best coaches in the area. WUP and FC Mass teams are in bottom divisions in NEP and enter into low level tournaments that play rec teams. The choice is obvious, travel a little more for better training.

Comment

Keep in mind the difference in the level of coaching you will find at WUP. Stars West has the best coaches in the area. WUP and FC Mass teams are in bottom divisions in NEP and enter into low level tournaments that play rec teams. The choice is obvious, travel a little more for better training.
                Thanks Ryan

Comment

In my experience with club mergers, the weak coaches and staffers get flushed out and the ship gets tightened up for an overall better club.
                  Oh yeah? Is that what happened with the Western United and Pioneers merger? I think not.

Comment

SW are calling all FC Mass coaches trying to recruit them so not sure their coaches are better

Comment

FC Mass has some very good coaches. Question is, are they coming or going? Only time will tell.

Comment

This is a complete lie and more so the complete opposite! Stars west only has a few girls teams that are better than WUP and absolutely zero boys anywhere near them. They don't have one NPL team and never will. Stars lack quality coaching and rely on snake oil salesmen and stars east propaganda to survive. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Guess you drank the stars west koolaid. You figure it out soon

Comment

This is a complete lie and more so the complete opposite! Stars west only has a few girls teams that are better than WUP and absolutely zero boys anywhere near them. They don't have one NPL team and never will. Stars lack quality coaching and rely on snake oil salesmen and stars east propaganda to survive. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Guess you drank the stars west koolaid. You figure it out soon
                          Please, do tell. I am curious to know which WUP teams are better than stars west teams. Stars athletic teams beat WUP top "red" teams. Whole teams and coaches have left WUP for Stars west. AS and PD have their own koolaid mix, depends on how you want to be lied to.

Comment

Please, do tell. I am curious to know which WUP teams are better than stars west teams. Stars athletic teams beat WUP top "red" teams. Whole teams and coaches have left WUP for Stars west. AS and PD have their own koolaid mix, depends on how you want to be lied to.
                            I don't think a stars west team has ever beaten a western boys team.

Comment

NPL team? Do they even have a premiership team? What a joke!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X