Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is there a game Friday (6/3) at 6:30 at Malden Catholic?
    Yes. My schedule says 7, but just to be safe let's say 6:30.

Comment

Yes. My schedule says 7, but just to be safe let's say 6:30.
      Thank you very much.

Comment

Thank you very much.
        Revs U23's dominated the entire game, even down to 10 men. Sady is a player boy!!!

Comment

Revs U23's dominated the entire game, even down to 10 men. Sady is a player boy!!!
          They certainly didn't dominate the very first play of the game where the center back coughed up the ball leading to the Boston goal.

Comment

They certainly didn't dominate the very first play of the game where the center back coughed up the ball leading to the Boston goal.
            Well, aren't you an a-hole!!!

Comment

Well, aren't you an a-hole!!!
              I make a perfectly reasonable comment and receive that reply.

2 things:
              1. I'm guessing you were one of the bald, fat, buffoons on the sidelines cheering for the Revs like ignorant school kids. Please tell your circle jerk pals to get a life. Just like this thread you bring the turds to the punchbowl.
              2. The Revs were very average and I will certainly not be back following this team. $10 bucks? I don't think so. The Revs U18's would beat that team and that ain't saying much about either of them. They had one player who came in the second half who is any kind of a player. The rest were quite forgettable.

Comment

2 things:
                1. I'm guessing you were one of the bald, fat, buffoons on the sidelines cheering for the Revs like ignorant school kids. Please tell your circle jerk pals to get a life. Just like this thread you bring the turds to the punchbowl.
                2. The Revs were very average and I will certainly not be back following this team. $10 bucks? I don't think so. The Revs U18's would beat that team and that ain't saying much about either of them. They had one player who came in the second half who is any kind of a player. The rest were quite forgettable.
                There was nothing reasonable about your comment. Sure, there was a mistake made, but your flippancy about it implies that you got exactly the comment you desired.

Comment

2 things:
                  If he was any kind of player why would he be coming in in the second half??

Comment

If he was any kind of player why would he be coming in in the second half??
                    This ain't the world cup. Most of these players are using these games as tune ups for one reason or another. The player I was referring to is prepping for fall soccer at college and right now just looking for some touches. Not 90 minutes of full throttle soccer.

Comment

This ain't the world cup. Most of these players are using these games as tune ups for one reason or another. The player I was referring to is prepping for fall soccer at college and right now just looking for some touches. Not 90 minutes of full throttle soccer.
                      And you know this how?? From my experience, my son wants to play...always, every minute, all the time.

Comment

There was nothing reasonable about your comment. Sure, there was a mistake made, but your flippancy about it implies that you got exactly the comment you desired.
                        Was the comment a fact? Unquestionably yes.

But somehow it was unreasonable?

Thanks for verifying my suspicions that most fans at Revs games (especially the 'fart') are ultra pc fools who have never played a sport in their lives.

The center back that I was referring to, given that he has the talent and character to get to the level he is at, would have simply chuckled at my comment and acknowledged it as humorous truth.

Stop embarrassing yourself and the Revs.

Comment

I'm sure Jhonny would have thought your comment was hilarious. It doesn't make it any less asinine. I'm not being pc, you are simply being an ass. I don't care that you are being an ass. I do think it is crazy that you are unwilling to acknowledge it. I never said you shouldn't have said it, I only stated what was an unquestionable truth. You seem very interested in accurately portraying things. I was helping you.

Comment

I challenge you to get on the field with them and let me know what you think then
                            ...or just go see them. Very high quality play. And seems more intense than Revs, as they have 3 or 4 training sessions a week plus games, vs 2 for Revs. And BTW, I don't think any college player worth anything wants to just "get some touches" over the summer.

Comment

I'm sure Jhonny would have thought your comment was hilarious. It doesn't make it any less asinine. I'm not being pc, you are simply being an ass. I don't care that you are being an ass. I do think it is crazy that you are unwilling to acknowledge it. I never said you shouldn't have said it, I only stated what was an unquestionable truth. You seem very interested in accurately portraying things. I was helping you.
                              It was a joke, dolt.
                              You have no clue how pc or sensitive you are.

Comment

It was a joke, dolt.
                                You have no clue how pc or sensitive you are.
                                Was it? It wasn't a very good one. You seem to be the sensitive one. You are so quick to cast aspersions on everyone's character. You seem like you might be a small small man. Do you have nothing better to do than heckling college kids at a game played on a HS field?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X