Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you should be asking is why they don't care enough as an MLS club to have any of the above.
    I don't disagree. You seem almost every MLS team has a USL affiliate and further, many of them have u23 squads that play PDL. Would be nice to see Revs use it, but not holding my breath.

As for the most recent post, do you mean build the program so the coach can leave D3 and move up, or for the team to move up?

Comment

How did they do in their game this weekend?

Comment

How did they do in their game this weekend?
        They beat FC Tuscon 3 - 1

Comment

Who's impressive to you? Andy Dorman? Shalrie Joseph? Old dudes trying to extend their insignificant careers?
          I challenge you to get on the field with them and let me know what you think then

Comment

I challenge you to get on the field with them and let me know what you think then
            The Bolts just signed Paul Marnier .

Comment

The Bolts just signed Paul Marnier .
              Who's Marnier? The Cognac founder?

Comment

Who's Marnier? The Cognac founder?
                He's Grande

Comment

Revs u23 schedule?...

wondering if anyone has a list of the dates for these friendly matches.
                  saw on the npsl site a small blurb for tomorrow (6/3) but not much else...

"Boston will return to action on Friday for a friendly against the New England Revolution U-23s at Malden Catholic High School. Kickoff is set for 6:30pm."

Comment

It would be interesting to see this team play the Bolts PDL team.
                    Two former Syracuse players who saw little or no time, 3 from dean, UML and CCSU?

Comment

wondering if anyone has a list of the dates for these friendly matches.
                      saw on the npsl site a small blurb for tomorrow (6/3) but not much else...

"Boston will return to action on Friday for a friendly against the New England Revolution U-23s at Malden Catholic High School. Kickoff is set for 6:30pm."
                      I have the schedule of game dates, but every opponent is TBD. The schedule is very fluid. They are really just trying to get the players ready to go back to school.g

Comment

Two former Syracuse players who saw little or no time, 3 from dean, UML and CCSU?
                        The Revs have an alliance with Dean. That is where they stash the players they want to keep.an eye on, but probably can't survive at a competitive college, academically. The Revs offer most of their academy products a place to train in the summer.

Comment

I have the schedule of game dates, but every opponent is TBD. The schedule is very fluid. They are really just trying to get the players ready to go back to school.g
                          Where did you find the schedule? I looked at the link by the OP but didn't see it there and couldn't find it on the Revs site. Thanks.

Comment

Where did you find the schedule? I looked at the link by the OP but didn't see it there and couldn't find it on the Revs site. Thanks.
                            My son is on the team, so he gave it to me.

Comment

My son is on the team, so he gave it to me.
                              well that helps! :) If there is a chance you can post it, I'd appreciate it. Our son met some of the players on the team and kicked around with them when he was younger and it would be nice to bring him to a game or two if it's convenient. Congrats to your son for making the roster.

Comment

So is there a game Friday (6/3) at 6:30 at Malden Catholic?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X