Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually NEFC just put themselves right in the mix with a very good offer. Can you give me any insight into their club. I see they have some high ranking teams. Are they real good at development?
    Hilarious. Must have been a midnight showing of your daughter over at Forekicks. Needed to make sure the press didn't pick up on this.

Comment

Actually NEFC just put themselves right in the mix with a very good offer. Can you give me any insight into their club. I see they have some high ranking teams. Are they real good at development?
      NEFC is a sound choice. Good luck on your journey and welcome to the world of club soccer. You will come to cherish the camaraderie and the memories!

Comment

NEFC is a sound choice. Good luck on your journey and welcome to the world of club soccer. You will come to cherish the camaraderie and the memories!
        Like hell you will. Been through it all with different kids over a decade. Think you will find that the parents are usually a bunch of narcissistic a holes and the coaches usually could give two craps about your kid. Half the kids playing don't know why they are doing it so the effort is usually non existent. It just one big money suck. Only do it if you honestly think your kid has a future playing soccer otherwise put the money into tutors. You'll all end up happier and further along the success curve.

Comment

I'm taking the optimistic route!

Comment

I'm taking the optimistic route!
            Great!

Comment

One last question, when should we expect the college coaches to start showing up?

Comment

One last question, when should we expect the college coaches to start showing up?
                Darn, there's the catch. We assumed you knew. If the college coaches already haven't been pounding your door it's way too late. Further proof that you're a fraud. The Stars and NEFC teams you claim are promising you the world already have their commitments wrapped up. BTW, didn't you realize your thread title was going to be a dead giveaway?

Comment

Darn, there's the catch. We assumed you knew. If the college coaches already haven't been pounding your door it's way too late. Further proof that you're a fraud. The Stars and NEFC teams you claim are promising you the world already have their commitments wrapped up. BTW, didn't you realize your thread title was going to be a dead giveaway?
                  She is one of those that are "wrapped up"

Comment

Wow, you having the pick of ECNL teams while just playing hockey in the past is just amazing. Your Mia must be the most amazing, talented, best player in MA! Good luck little Mia!

Comment

Wow, you having the pick of ECNL teams while just playing hockey in the past is just amazing. Your Mia must be the most amazing, talented, best player in MA! Good luck little Mia!
                      Quite honestly, soccer doesn't seem that hard for her. Comes naturally. Thank you!

Comment

Quite honestly, soccer doesn't seem that hard for her. Comes naturally. Thank you!
                        That's great! What club is she playing for this week, BTNT?!

Comment

With all your offers from the highest teams of Nova, NEFC, and Stars, where is Mia going to play next year? Since you had early offers you must know by now, so don't keep us in suspense any longer.

Comment

With all your offers from the highest teams of Nova, NEFC, and Stars, where is Mia going to play next year? Since you had early offers you must know by now, so don't keep us in suspense any longer.
                            Wait at least 10 minutes before you answer so that it's not TOO obvious that you were already here.

Comment

The crazy is strong with this one...
                              Best thing I've read all day on here - thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Good Morning, My daughter has decided to change sports to soccer from hockey. I think there are many skills that can transfer over from her hockey experience. She has weak ball skills, but everything else about he game is pretty complete. She kicks the ball very good though and likes to score goals. Can you recommend a club that can really accelerate her skills so in a couple of years she can play at the top level. She is 13
                                Skip everything! Buy a PDL franchise and put her in the starting lineup. Make sure you hire a yes man coach who you own !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X