Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As club selections are in full swing, let's all take a minute to raise a glass to our favorite clubs this time of year.

You know. The big juggernauts. Full of "Elite" style buzz words. Maybe an accent here or there.
    Affiliates. Chevrolet Sponsorships. Academy re-brandings. All the looks of a professional organization.

The rest of us develop the players & build the team culture... only to lose a few each year right when High School rolls around... because our favorite clubs come calling (how'd you get their numbers, you creeps?).

They promise college soccer. Potential (very slim potential) discount on college for only a modest investment of $20,000 over 4 years. Sounds Fantastic!!

Junior year. Burnt out on soccer. Waiting tables. Passed out at Country Fest.

Cheers, poachers.

(Who's your favorite?)
    The biggest poachers of all, our beloved New England Revolution. Let others develop while they sit on the sidelines and grab.

Comment

Hey, I think I was at that show!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hey, I think I was at that show!
        that was every show...except for me it wasnt the drinking but the potency of the blotter i had that night...if it was strong, my friends took me to the hallways with the rest of the freaks dancing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X