Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    104 kids at U12 DAP alliance clubs next year fighting for 18 spots at the Revs. Since half of the spots will most likely go to non-alliance teams it stands to reason that 95 "DAP" kids will be without a DAP team to play for at U13. Great model if you ask me.
    I see an opportunity for a new league! DAP cast-offs can form into teams and play each other...over and over.
    DAP Overflow Premier Elite or DOPE!

Comment

Selling the dream! Report back in 2 years. lol.
      You are 100% . The clubs are selling the dream .I don't agree with it and it actually makes me sad that soccer has become such a business and development has taken a backseat by supposedly people in the know

I am just reporting what I saw at tryouts compared to last year. Don't shoot the messenger. By the time USSF realizes what they have done it will be too late.

Comment

You are 100% . The clubs are selling the dream .I don't agree with it and it actually makes me sad that soccer has become such a business and development has taken a backseat by supposedly people in the know

I am just reporting what I saw at tryouts compared to last year. Don't shoot the messenger. By the time USSF realizes what they have done it will be too late.
        Do you think Bolts deserves a DA spot?

Comment

Do you think Bolts deserves a DA spot?
          Why wouldn't they ? They are historically the best Boys program in Massachusetts.

Comment

I see an opportunity for a new league! DAP cast-offs can form into teams and play each other...over and over.
            DAP Overflow Premier Elite or DOPE!
            No it will be called "ECNL for boys" and it starts next year sponsored by USCS

Comment

Why wouldn't they ? They are historically the best Boys program in Massachusetts.
              Keep living in the past. They seem to have the worst DA program in NE. Can't keep riding the old coat tails!

Comment

Keep living in the past. They seem to have the worst DA program in NE. Can't keep riding the old coat tails!
                Ask the Revs how they feel about your uninformed opinion. Their 16's and 18's couldn't manage to beat the Bolts once.

Comment

Says the Valeo parent whose kid rode coat tails all the way to the Revs bench.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X