Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best U18 Boys Teams? Best U18 Boys athletes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best U18 Boys Teams? Best U18 Boys athletes?

Who are the best U18 boys teams at the moment? Are there any talented and outstanding players on any of these teams?

no. only decent team in region a is the weston 92/93 academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who are the best U18 boys teams at the moment? Are there any talented and outstanding players on any of these teams?
      The non-academy teams going to the Showcase in December are Nike Rush, Jacksonville FC, West Florida Premier, and Lee County.

Comment

There are no good teams in this age-group. Most of the top teams couldn't beat the U8 grils Checkoslavakian girls National team. These punks need to go to bed.

Comment

Top 5 teams on GotSoccer:

1 WESTON ACADEMY 93
          2 FLORIDA RUSH NIKE 92/93
          3 ISLAND FC JACKSONVILLE UNITED 92/93
          4 CLEARWATER CHARGERS SC CHARGERS USDA 15-16
          5 HC UNITED SC HC UNITED RED
          6 WEST FLORIDA PREMIER N 92/93 BOYS ELITE

Comment

lake worth sharks are just as good as any of the other teams...they have plenty of talents individually and collectively

Comment

Best teams

After watching the Disney qualifier the best teams at the U18 level are:

Weston Academy

SAA Real Madrid

Florida Rush

The other teams from the north do not play soccer and Kendall is far back in the list

Comment

Weston Academy

SAA Real Madrid

Florida Rush

The other teams from the north do not play soccer and Kendall is far back in the list
                Not associated with them, but if the Jax United U18 boys won, why do you not have them listed here?

Comment

Lee County Strikers U18 Boys

This is one of the top ELITE clubs for the second straight year

Comment

Jax

I saw them playing against real Madrid and they did not make it past midfield the ref gave them two goals from a fault and an offside
                    I am from Weston and our kids were playing so bad that I went to see the game next door
                    Jax is maybe the 4-5 th team

Comment

I saw them playing against real Madrid and they did not make it past midfield the ref gave them two goals from a fault and an offside
                      I am from Weston and our kids were playing so bad that I went to see the game next door
                      Jax is maybe the 4-5 th team
                      If you say that Real Madrid is better then Jax United then how come Real Madrid didn't win the Qualifier. Even is they had one bad game, that doesnt make them worse. Plus, these two teams tied 2-2.

Comment

Weston Academy

SAA Real Madrid

Florida Rush

Real Madrid lost to West Florida Premier 4-3 in the semi-final. It was 4-0 at halftime....WFP got a red card in the first minute of the second half. You need to add Lee County, WFP, and maybe Fusion to this list too.

Comment

Ask West Florida Premier

Just ask the players of West Florida Premier who really won the game in the field
                          I am a parent from Jax that wanted to se Real Madrid again in case that we had to play them again.
                          There was only one team on the field and when real had missed at least 5-6 great goal opportunities a long ball landed outside the box and the ref sanctioned with a questionable penalty kick, same story in the second third and forth goals all long kicks over the keeper from half field some of them the red card was at the 20th minute in the second half and real had score two goals already and the red card was a thru ball that was leaving a player along in front of the goal.
                          The rest was all a battery of shots by real and West Florida did not cross half field

West Florida was the easiest team in the group the two best teams were Jax and Real Madrid and HCU was plain DIRTY very dirty

My list is. 1. Jax 2.Real Madrid. 3. Florida Rush 4. Weston Academy 5. HCU 6. West Florida
                          7. Kendall

Comment

Just ask the players of West Florida Premier who really won the game in the field
                            I am a parent from Jax that wanted to se Real Madrid again in case that we had to play them again.
                            There was only one team on the field and when real had missed at least 5-6 great goal opportunities a long ball landed outside the box and the ref sanctioned with a questionable penalty kick, same story in the second third and forth goals all long kicks over the keeper from half field some of them the red card was at the 20th minute in the second half and real had score two goals already and the red card was a thru ball that was leaving a player along in front of the goal.
                            The rest was all a battery of shots by real and West Florida did not cross half field

West Florida was the easiest team in the group the two best teams were Jax and Real Madrid and HCU was plain DIRTY very dirty

My list is. 1. Jax 2.Real Madrid. 3. Florida Rush 4. Weston Academy 5. HCU 6. West Florida
                            7. Kendall
                            Please I hope you are not a sports writer. You must of been the parent who kept yelling foul referee throuhout the whole game. I think the AR had to explain the rules to you once or twice??????

You basically need to get your facts straight. The red card was at the early in the 2nd half, WFP played down for 30 of the 35 minute half. The PK was justified. The defender tripped the WFP player from behind while he was going for the ball in the penalty area. Correct call by the Academy referee. Doen't matter where the ball was, its where the foul occurred. WFP did have 1 goal that was kicked about 40 yards with the Real Madrid keeper playing 15 yards in front of the goal which was lucky but the player did see the goalie out of position and he kicked it with good result........ The 3rd goal, the WFP player chipped it over the goalie who was playing 15 yards in front of the goal again. Gee, you would of thought he learned his lesson. The 4th WFP goal was a rocket from just about 25 yards out. The WFP player beat a defender and the keeper.

Jacksonville #1, no way in hell. Rush, HCU,and Fusion, are much better than you.............

Comment

Please I hope you are not a sports writer. You must of been the parent who kept yelling foul referee throuhout the whole game. I think the AR had to explain the rules to you once or twice??????

You basically need to get your facts straight. The red card was at the early in the 2nd half, WFP played down for 30 of the 35 minute half. The PK was justified. The defender tripped the WFP player from behind while he was going for the ball in the penalty area. Correct call by the Academy referee. Doen't matter where the ball was, its where the foul occurred. WFP did have 1 goal that was kicked about 40 yards with the Real Madrid keeper playing 15 yards in front of the goal which was lucky but the player did see the goalie out of position and he kicked it with good result........ The 3rd goal, the WFP player chipped it over the goalie who was playing 15 yards in front of the goal again. Gee, you would of thought he learned his lesson. The 4th WFP goal was a rocket from just about 25 yards out. The WFP player beat a defender and the keeper.

Jacksonville #1, no way in hell. Rush, HCU,and Fusion, are much better than you.............
                              How can they not be number 1?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X